Chapter 2

Third person PoV

Sunoo wake up really early today. The long awaited Music Festival will begin today until late tonight so this is going to be a tough job for him and all the members of the student Council.

Going into the bus stop, a car slowed next to him and it's windows rolled down.

Sunoo thought this day can never be even tougher. He thought wrong.

A guy with in a luxurious car and bright red highlights called Sunoo from the car. Sunoo should've ignored him. He really is praying to God he should've closed his eyes just to avoid seeing that stupid smirk on that arrogant face. But luck isn't on his side today, so he just stood there. Looking nonchalantly at the guy.

'I should've asked Jay-hung or Ni-ki for a ride' Sunoo thought.

"Hey, Mr. Secretary! Wanna go together? I know you want to." Kiefer said, smirking.

"No, thank you." Sunoo said then continued to walk away.

"what? Hey! You stupi- I mean Sunoo! Look at my car today. I especially drive a ferrari to take you to school." be drive matching Sunoo's pace.

"i don't wan to. Go away." Sunoo fasten his pace.

"what the hell? How dare you refuse me? Every chicks in our university are  dreaming to be with me." Kiefer retorted.

"Except me." Sunoo glared running into the pedestrian lane to cross.

"You stupid fucker!" Kiefer seethe in anger. He stomped onto the gas and drive straight to Sunoo while he's crossing the pedestrian.

Sunoo gasps as he saw him but didn't have enough time to dodge the rushing car, suddenly a hand pulled him to the side barely surviving the crash.

Sunoo leaned onto a sturdy chest, an arm encircling around his torso.

"Are you fvcking nuts?!" Sunghoon shouted towards Kiefer as he emerged from the car few feet away from them.

"oh my god Sunoo I didn't mean it. Are you okay?" Kiefer pretended to get worried. Sunoo almost laugh at his grade F acting skills.

Sunghoon continued to glare as the guy. "You do know you almost did a crime Kiefer Song." Sunghoon spat Kiefer's full name with venom.

"so what? I can just pay their hospital bills and give them money to make them shut up." Kiefer sneered. "what is it to you? Are you back together?"

Sunghoon froze.

"heh? Is it true? Because if not, you wouldn't be so protective of him. You hated him right?"

Sunoo looked so angry, if it wasn't for Sunghoon's arm securing him, he would've lunged forward and smashed the living daylights out of Kiefer.

But then he was thrown stumbling forward as Sunghoon pushed him away like he just got burned.

Sunoo felt a stinging pain inside when he looked back at Sunghoon and the older is looking away from him.

Kiefer smirked at the interaction of the two. He turned back to his car and drive on leaving Sunghoon and Sunoo looking at each other with mixed feelings.

Sunghoon then break their silence,
"You're so stupid almost getting hit by a car, how clumsy can you be? Get on my car. Be thankful I'm considerate enough to let you in my car."

Sunoo fight the urge to cry, he feels so humiliated. He didn't even do anything wrong. Damn, he just trynna cross the road and get on in this morning.