Chapter 7

Third person PoV

The cold temperature was biting through their skin. Most of them are not a fan of cold whether especially Ni-ki and Jungwon.
Sunoo and Jay knows that.

Jay run up to one of the machines and attempted turn it off manually. However, the manual setting is turned off already.

Sunoo collected Ni-ki and Jungwon in his arms noticing the slight tremble in their bodies. "It's gonna be Alright, hm?" he reassured.

Heeseung and Sunghoon run up to Jay trying to do something. While Jake walked up to the trio ang joined Sunoo on warming their two vulnerable dongsaengs.

Soobin, Yeonjun and Taehyun also got on their feet and attempted blocking the air but there's nothing in the place that could work. Their clothes are barely enough to cover them from the cold.

Sunoo looked at his friends, desperately trying to do something. Then his gaze landed on Beomgyu, who is uncharacteristically still. Sunoo's eyes didn't escape the little tremble on the older's hand.

Then it dawned on him.

"Beomgyu-hyung!" he called as the older swayed sidewards.

Hueningkai who is next to him, immediately catch the older.
"Hyung what's wrong?!"

The rest of them heard Sunoo's panic and rushed to them.

Taehyun is one to realise what is wrong with Beomgyu. They almost grew up together, of course he knew Beomgyu's severe cold intolerance. It even left him at a hospital at some point.

"Fuck" Taehyun cursed as he rushed towards the dazed older, taking off his own blazer to cover him instead.

"d-don't, you'll be cold Taehyunie. I'm fine really." Beomgyu said despite of the obvious chill in his voice. Taehyun took his hands and blew hot air at them, rubbing them continuously.

Jake spoke, "We should huddle together, to generate warmth."

"Yeah, like what penguins do." Hueningkai added.

Sunoo tucked Ni-ki's head in his shoulder, Jake did the same to Jungwon. Both of them ushered Beomgyu of join and tuck the older between their bodies. Trying their best to catch some warmth for them.

Hueningkai and Taehyun started rubbing circles around the people at the center of the circle.

"But that wouldn't suffice. We'll be warm but for just a few minutes until our bodies cannot tolerate the coldness." Yeonjun doesn't want to sound negative but he's just telling the truth. He hates the situation as much as everyone too. That's why he needed to come up with an actual plan that will save them all.

Going back to the air-cons, he started banging the lids to forcefully closed them. Which didn't still work. He worriedly gazed at his dongsaengs.

Taehyun clicked his tongue as he felt another tremble coming from Beomgyu.

He left the circle to grab a chair.
"Yeonjun-Hyung, out of the way!"

Yeonjun immediately dodge as a chair came flying towards the Air-con. The aircon broke as pieces of it flew out.

Taehyun huffed, he don't care if its a school property anymore. That thing needs to stop working.

The machine is clearly broken, but the thing that shocked them was, it's still blowing cold air.

Now they wished this school didn't have this damned advanced technologies.

"There's only one way left." Heeseung stated. "We have to get out of the cafeteria."