Part 2

Warning: Smut

Jimin's POV

"Oh, yes! Of course!" Quickly sitting up and removed my remaining shirt away from my body, I heard him laughed soft at my eagerness.

"You're that excited?"

"I'm not lying when I said I miss you, Kookie" I just watched as he stripped off all his clothes and threw it somewhere on the floor, and stared in awe at how gorgeous my husband was.

He climbed onto the bed and hovered over me without word, and smoothly dived down to catch my mouth with his.

"I miss you too," he whispered in between the kiss, and I gladly pulled him in for another set of deeper kisses.

Arching my body to touch more of my husband, it made me shudder when I felt his length brushed my stomach.

He was already so hard.

"I love you," whispering it out after we broke the kiss, Jungkook took his time to make me feel loved, by giving me kisses all over my body.

He made sure that no spots were left unkissed, and I gave him the moans he liked to hear, with an additional grip in his hair when I liked them a bit too much.

It didn't take long for me to get hard again when Jungkook had poured me with all his attention, and I happily accepted his kiss when he got back up to me.

"I love you too. Are you all ready for me, beautiful?" He asked with such gentlemanly manner, and I loved this side of him so much.

Always asking before he proceeded to do more.

"All ready, handsome" smiling and then shared another kiss, I was positioned comfortably on the mattress as Jungkook placed himself properly in between my legs.

He lifted my knees and then took a hold of my thighs with his big hands, and pushed it to spread me even more for him.

While he aligned himself, I did my best to welcome him when he pushed the head of his length inside.

What a size.

"Ahhh Jungkook-" gripping his forearms that was holding my hips to stay in position, I took deep breaths in and out to not get so tense as he pushed deeper.

He was always so big, oh my.

"You feel so hot, Jimin. And looks even hotter," looking up to Jungkook who was looking pleased as he could slid in without obstruction, I breathed out as he paused his intrusion inside me.

Always a gentleman.

"You like it?" Looking at his reaction, it did looked like he was enjoying my warmth engulfing him, but the subtle smirk I saw was making me anxious.

Jungkook dived down making me thinking that he wanted another kiss, but instead, he went to whisper in my ears.

"You know I always like it more when I'm all in,"

And as soon as the last word was whispered, he pushed in all his remaining length without a single pause and I jolted into his arms, my arms tight around his neck as I trembled from the shock of his thrust.

"Hh-!!"

"Did I hurt you, baby?" sounding concerned, Jungkook let me take my time to adjust to his size, and I shook my head while my face was still buried in his neck.

"I-I'm just surprised," taking deep breaths to overcome the shock, I felt Jungkook leaving kisses on my shoulder as he apologized.

"Sorry, baby"