💠4💠

On my way I was humming my favorite song, the one my father would sing to me before I went to bed as a child.

'Life Goes On'

My father was a kind hearted man who loved his family and was very generous. He loved to make lame dad jokes just to make our gloomy days brighter. I remember one of my brothers is just like that.

When my father remarried I was against it but for my father's happiness I agreed. Her name is Elizabeth and as soon as she became a part of our family, her true personality started to show.

She treated my brothers like slaves when father wasn't around. Since I was 3 years old at the time I wasn't able to defend them and now I feel so useless knowing the fact that I couldn't protect my own brothers.

After a year my brothers left to take up adulthood as I was told.

When I turned 15 my father was killed and that's when the abuse started. At first she would slap me for my smallest mistakes but it escalated to long minutes of punishment.

Thankfully I was able to complete school and now I work at a cafe. The only blessing I got since dad died are my 4 best friends which I met at the college I was attending.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I arrived at the front of the house.

I sighed and went inside getting welcome by a smell of alcohol. Elizabeth was passed out on the couch with empty wine bottles scattered around the floor so I head to my room to take a shower and get dressed.

 Elizabeth was passed out on the couch with empty wine bottles scattered around the floor so I head to my room to take a shower and get dressed

I came downstairs and cooked dinner, I ate, washed my dishes and went to bed......

On the other side🔸

7?:hyung, hyung?, hyung!!
5?:what *coldly*
7?:why are you spacing out so much
5?:none of your business *coldly*
1:is it because of that waiter😏
3:will u guys shut up, I'm trying to sleep!
2:get your lazy ass of the couch and come help me cook dinner
4:I saw the way you stared at the waiter mister, the sunshine sees all😉
5:I don't have time for this and remember I'm your boss! *Coldly*

He went to his office and called one of his men.

M1:yes boss
5?:get me info on a girl, her name is Y/n
M1:yes boss

He found out your name from your name tag.

A few minutes later..

M1:here's her file boss

5?:*Kim Y/n, 21 years of age, lives with her stepmother, has 3 unknown brothers, gets abused everyday, father was killed, 4 best friends, works at a Cafe, innocent and kind.

5?Pov
She's so beautiful, I've never seen anyone this beautiful in my life, and her f*cking step mother abuse her everyday.

Anger started to build up inside me and I don't know why
could I have fallen for her at first sight.
No love isn't real, but I will get her out of that house and teach her stepmother a lesson *evil smirk*
What did you do to me Y/n.