He then touched the Potter Crest and bowed "Albus Dumbledore" writing came underneath it in a beautiful old style- "Grata, Mot de passe" Albus knew that this was a mix of two languages - French and Latin, Grata in Latin meant Welcome, and in French, Mot de Passe meant Password, clearly Lily's idea, "The Deathly Hallows" he then put a drop of his blood on the crest, it verified him and he entered, meanwhile James got the signal that someone had come, so he checked and it was Dumbledore, he was waiting outside the door to the entrance hall. He quickly went down and opened the door, "Good Evening Professor, it is an unexpected visit!" He called Lily, who came down the stairs "Good Evening Professor" she said. 

"Lily, James, you've long since graduated, I'm not your Professor now, call me Albus"

"So, to what do we owe the pleasure, Prof-Albus?"

"This is something so secret and such dangerous information, that you two can't tell anyone what I'm going to tell you this evening of 1980"

"Not even Sirius?"

"Not even Sirius..."

"Why? We trust him with our lives..."

"That's true but he most probably would have a heart attack hearing this" Dumbledore smiled grimly

"It concerns either your son or Frank and Alice's son"

"What?"

"Yes, It concerns the child and Lord Voldemort..."

Lily gasped.

"What does Voldemort have anything to do with this?" said James

"Well you see, there's a prophecy, do you wish to hear it?"

"Uhm... I think...yeah" said James

"Well then... 

'The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other, for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...' "

"You see, this prophecy speaks of a boy born at the end of July, marked by Voldemort himself... And he will have the power to defeat Voldemort. And in the end either must die at the hand of the other. Now it could be talking about Neville Longbottom or... Harry Potter, I believe that's the name you have decided if it is a boy? As Sirius told me, he might be born as July ends?"

Lily nodded but started mumbling "Why? Why my Harry?" she had grown very attached to her baby even though it was not yet born...

"Relax Lily, it isn't confirmed yet, Voldemort hasn't chosen Harry yet... He might not get this huge responsibility..." said James

"True, but Voldemort believes that it is him...He's after you. Severus tells me that he has to tell Voldemort tomorrow, if you are going to have a child... Which is true, and he has to tell Voldemort.", this was followed by grave silence from James and Dumbledore, which was then followed by Lily bursting into sobs.

"So what do we do?"

"You go into hiding... I believe, that Godric's Hollow will fulfill your purpose very well, you have a cottage there, I think..."

"Yeah, but why can't we stay in this manor, it has got old magic, very old, Latin, French, even Celtic and Druidic magic..."

"That is true, but anyone can guess that you'll be here... It has been your family's home for hundreds of years... And Voldemort probably knows all types of magic except one...love."

"But why can't we go to our manor in Westminster, or Manchester, or Brighton, or London? We have loads of manors in all parts of Europe... We can even go to one of our vacation homes"

"We are going into hiding... not on a vacation, idiot!" said Lily

"How long do we have to hide?"

"We cannot say, Voldemort will not stop hunting the boy currently, the probability is that, the time when he stops hunting you, or when he is destroyed..."

"Which will never happen..." James said

"Ah... You can't be so sure James, the time for it might come soon..." there was a twinkle in Dumbledore's eyes.

"If this involves Harry, then - "

"It may, or it may not...", this sentence silenced everyone.

"Tell the Longbottoms" said James

"What?" asked Lily

"About the prophecy, they should go into hiding too..."

"I'll consider..."

"No! You have to be sure! You have to hide them, we can't leave them to survive by CHANCE! CAN WE?! NO!"

"Your concern for your cousin, sister-in-law and nephew is understandable... They along with you'll go into hiding as soon as the boys are born..."

Then Dumbledore stood up quickly waved his hand and the date of 2 May and 8 May were highlighted in scarlet, gold and white

That night of 8 May, came the prophecy, which will grant us the Chosen One, and May 2, will also be history.

The Potter logo and motto was created by - 

Nerdman3000,  

Work name: Potter Wizarding Family Crest and it is taken from 

from Deviant Art - www.deviantart.com

Work link:

 https://www.deviantart.com/nerdman3000/art/Potter-Wizarding-Family-Crest-666882019