"Forget it. Give it to me, I am taking it to dining table", he said trying to take the tray but she pulled it away.

"Go freshen up. I am taking this out", she said taking the tray in her hands. She was leaving when she turns back at the door.

"I think you should check your social media once", she said with a hidden smile and went outside.

He looked at her confused but went outside go freshen up. Getting ready for the day, he went at the at the backyard to see everyone chit-chatting over the breakfast table.

"Good morning everyone", he wished taking the seat beside Annika. Everyone's smile widen more and wished him back.

"Umm.. Is there something which I don't know?", he asked looking at everyone who were passing knowing smiles to each other.

"No one is stopping you Shivaay, you can check your social media", Malika said shrugging making him frown.

"Again social media! What the hell is there?", he asked irritated and turned towards Annika who shrugged smiling.

"Have your breakfast first", she said shifting the tray towards him. He sighed and nodded giving attention to the breakfast made by his girlfriend, specially for him.

After the breakfast, pandit ji was called for the dates and decision over wedding. Others were preparing to shift back to Oberoi mansion till wedding.

"Rudy! Give me my phone back", Annika looked up to see Rudra coming running down the staircase with Shivaay behind him.

"Rudra! Stop it, give it to me!!", he said again coming down making Rudra hide behind Annika and held her shoulders.

"Hey! Come here!!", he said moving towards him making Rudra turn Annika and the started rushing in a circle making her a human shield.

"Guys!!", Annika shouted making both of them stop at their places, "stop this, my head is spinning", she held her head. Shivaay immediately came ahead and made her sit down.

"Sorry baby, you're okay?", he asked caressing her hair, she nodded.

"Didi! Sorry but see your boyfriend, snatching phone from me", Rudra said pouting.

"That's my phone, FYI!", Shivaay said passing a look.

"Which I am not giving", he grinned making Shivaay look at Annika. She chuckled.

"I need to see my social media Rudy, everyone is talking about it since morning. Give it to me", he said sternly but didn't affected Rudy, who shook his head.

"When we're asking you to check it since morning, you didn't but stayed involved in other things.. Thoda pareshaan karna banta hai bhaiya!", Rudy said giggling.

"It has a point", Annika nodded.

"Pumpkin!?", Shivaay said in disbelief making her chuckle.

"Give it Rudy, he is already very irritated", she said looping arm around his arm.

"Okay! here bhaiya, just because didi is saying", he said forwarding the phone which Shivaay snatched glaring.

"Yeah yeah", Shivaay said rolling eyes. Rudra pouted to whom Annika blew a kiss making him smile.

"Jhanvi aunty was searching for you", she said making him nod and go from there. She was also getting up when he held her hand.

"Where?", he asked looking towards her.

"To see if anyone needs any help. Pandit ji is coming", she smiled.

"Go later, sit with me. I am not getting my girlfriend even a bit these days", he said hitting his forehead with hers making her close eyes giggling and nod.