Alright, let's cover the other dangers of this love spell. I guess I'll read how it feels for them next.

Star's POV:
"Hey Marco? Is it okay if I hang with Tom after school? I think he would prefer if I just came so is that ok? It's not like you have anything else planned for us, right?"

"Oh, it's fine haha. I planned doing something just myself too, so it's completely fine!"

"Alright! I'll try and get you some info that I haven't told you about Tom cause I didn't know yet okay?"

"Okay."

After school
"Alright! Well, I'm going to go hang out with Tom now okay?"

"Alright, have fun Star."

"Byeee!!" I said, as I waved frantically as Marco walked home. Now, to call Tom so he can make a portal for me because Marco obviously has the scissors, and he needs them for some unknown reason.

I called Tom and waited for him to pick up which wasn't long. "Heyy, Starship!" I smiled. "Hi, Tom!" I saw him looking at something too which got me curious.

"Whatcha looking at?"

"Oh, I'm just reading about love spells. Right now I'm reading about the dangers of it so that we can be careful you know?"

"Ohhh, gotcha, gotcha. Why are you so interested in the love spell(s) now?"

"I'm not, I was just bored, and I was waiting for you to get out of school."

"Oh, well can you make a portal for me? I don't have my dimensional scissors right now haha, Marco has them at home."

"Sure thing."

Tom hung up, and I waited for him. Soon enough, a portal opened up, and I walked in.

"Hii Tom!"

"Hello."

"Nice library," I complimented. So many books, not as cool, but the library looks nice. "So, what have you read so far?"

Tom handed me a book called Dangers Of a Love Spell. Do I seriously have to read all this? Can't he just give me a quick summary of this? "Do I have to to?" I groaned. "Yes. Don't you wanna know the dangers of a love spell? Marco is under a love spell after all, Star."

"Hm, I guess you're right. Okay, okay, I'll read it."

I read the whole book, glad I did now because this was valuable information. "Hm, it does seem like it is dangerous. Maybe not AS much to us, but to the person under it, it might be."

"Hey Star? Wanna go play some video games?" Tom suddenly asked, changing the topic. Good relief though.

"Yeah, yeah!" I beamed as I ran out of the library.

Marco's mom (Angelica) POV:
I saw Marco run up to Star's room. I didn't see Star with him though. I looked up the stairs and heard a bunch of shuffling going around. That's when he came out with a big book. I heard him run to his room with the book and put on the lock. Why would Marco put on the lock to his door? He almost never does that?

I walked up the stairs and headed to Marco's room. I stood outside of Marco's room and I knocked. "Marco? Is everything alright hunny?"

Silence. That's.. unusual. Did something between him and Star happened? I knocked harder. "Marco? Are you alright? Why did you lock the door?" Silence. "Marco Diaz answer your worried mother this instant!" I heard shuffling again. At least it wasn't silence this time. That's when he finally spoke. "I'm okay mom! Sorry for worrying you I'm just doing something and got caught up in my thoughts and the moment that I didn't hear you! Sorry!" He voice seems, a bit off. "Are you sure you're okay hunny?" I asked in concern. "Yep! I'm okay!" He responded with. His voice seemed stronger this time. "Alright, if you say so.."

I walked down the stairs and into the living room. Why does Marco seem a bit off? Star didn't appear with him today. Did something happen between them? Oh, I hope he is truly alright.

Glossaryck's POV: (crazy right?)
"Why did you drag me here Marco?"

"I need you help."

"Well, I don't want to help right now."

"Glossaryck! You will help me! It's not an option ok?! I need you to help me! NOW."

Hm, why is Marco acting so strange? He seems desperate and off. I guess I'll help him. If I help him, the faster I can get away from him and finish other stuff that I need to do.

Tom's POV:
"Well that was fun!"

"Yeahh it was," Star said. "I better go now, Marco's probably waiting."

Marco. "Okay. Do you need me to create a portal for you again?"

"Yeah. Have it bring me to Marco's living room please."

I nodded and opened a portal that led to Marco's living room. "I had fun today Starship, hope we can do it again sometime." Star gave me a warm smile and entered the portal. I closed it once she was through. Today was nice.

Star's POV:
I exited the portal and saw Mrs. Diaz sitting on the couch. The portal closed behind me and I walked towards Mrs. Diaz.

"Is everything alright?" I asked her.

She sighed. "Marco seems a bit off, Star. You two haven't gotten into any fights, have you?"

Huh? Marco seems off? "No, we haven't had any fights. Why?"

"Well, Marco just went into your room and then into his. He locked the door and I tried talking with him, but the first two times he didn't speak to me until the third. Something's wrong with him, but I don't know what. Since you didn't come arrive with him, I thought you two got into a fight. I'm just worried."

Now I'm starting to get worried. What's up with Marco lately? Why is he acting like this?

———————————————————————————
So, can you guys guess what's wrong with Marco? It should be kind of clear already but you know. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Good day/afternoon/night! <3