Chapter Sixty Seven

Start from the beginning

Putting everything away I took out four lines of rope, and tied them so that I would be the only one to untie them, before hooking all four on the flip up hooks on the back of the swim deck.

"You did that fucking quick" Hunter commented when I walked back up to where everyone else was.

"That was the point, I'm not going to waste all of your time" I muse walking over to where Nico was driving and taking my drink.

"You can stop here" I say looking down at him, and he carefully eased the boat to a stop.

"Tube time" Riley cheers swiftly making his way down the stairs to the back deck.

"He doesn't seem like a child but he is" Hunter remarks humour lacing his words as he went to follow his friend.

"That we all can agree on" I muse watching as Ava, and Mia went to follow, with Kate dragging Nico with her.

"Have fun Nico" Olivia calls after them and I just smirk.

"So should we give them a fun time" I muse, and Olivia glances back watching as everyone jumped onto the tubes and got settled.

"Define a fun time" she smirks glancing at me.

"We get all of them to fall off" I propose biting my lip to stop myself from laughing at the idea of Hunter and Riley tumbling off the back of the tubes.

"You're so cruel to them".

"As a prank on April fools they put spray chalk on my Chiron" I say, "seems justified to me".

"How that go for them?".

"If Nico, and Mia hadn't been there to calm me down and prove it was a prank I was going to put them in the ER for a month" I admit, "I then went to the gym to blow off steam and on the walk back was when I met you for the first time to get those two guys to leave you alone".

"You were gone right after" Olivia says furrowing her brow.

"Yeah because I didn't want you to recover from crying, see my face, then report me for a witnessed assault".

"You saved me remember" Olivia says as I speed the boat up to begin dragging everyone across the water.

"I know that, but that was also the same time I was just messed up mentally" I say taking a sharp turn.

"That's fair, I actually forget that you had a toxic relationship same as me".

"I try not to remember it either, also yours wasn't even just toxic, he was abusive, and if I knew before then I'd kill him, I wanted to when I walked into that warehouse to save you when you were kidnapped".

"I could tell, it's why I was kind of surprised you didn't".

"I already shot him twice, and he should suffer in jail for what he did" I say remembering the bitter memory of that night.

"I agree with you there" Olivia says as I do another turn.

It continued like this with me getting them to skid, and flip, and even be beached on a sand bar which resulted with Hunter abandoning his tube, while Mia didn't even move since her boyfriend already got the murky silt filled water splashed on him.

Eventually I wanted to enjoy it so I slowed to a stop in the middle of the lake, which resulted in the three tubes bumping into the swim deck, and me and Olivia walked down to meet them along with to get onto the now one free tube.

"I'm driving" Kate says getting up to the top deck as fast as she could while Nico jogged up behind her before a squeal could be heard followed by laughing.