18 (2) - I'm Yours (18+)

Start from the beginning

I almost whimper when his fingers leave my pussy, brushing them over my lips until I open up and suck the sweet taste of my pussy off his fingers. His handsome face stretches into a content smile as he pulls them from my mouth to tilt my chin down to look at the way my cunt takes him.

"Good girl. Look at how well you take me." He pulls out a little and slowly seats himself back in. I moan at the fullness in my pussy, the small flicker of pain that arises as I shift my hips around him forgotten as his fingers find my clit again. He huffs out a laugh at the impatient movement. "Greedy, aren't you?"

"Only for you," I mutter, unable to stop the moan that grates past my lips as he pulls in and out of me again. "I'm ready for you to fuck me."

He raises a dark brow. "Are you?"

"Yes," I hiss, rolling myself underneath him. The stretch of my pussy is covered by the overwhelming heat pumping through my core, the desperate need for more.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." He pumps into me again with more force, slowly picking up his pace above me. His fingers stay at the same lazy pace around the bundle of nerves.

"Sin," I growl.

"Don't like being teased?" He leans down to lightly press his lips over mine. "Once I take you properly, you'll be mine. I don't like being teased either, angel. I'll break the dick off any man who even looks at you, you hear me?"

I nod, overwhelmed by the intensity of his stormy eyes as they gaze into mine. A flicker of unease tightens my stomach at the seriousness within them but it quickly becomes an afterthought as he pushes deeper inside of me. "I'm yours."

His lips curl, his expression bordering on feral. "Say it again."

"Don't be greedy," I huff, smiling at the annoyed look that flashes over his face. I squeak as he pinches my clit lightly. "Fine. I'm yours. Only yours."

"That's my girl. Spread your legs nice and wide for me."

I obey, grunting as he sharply pulls out slams his length back into me. It stings in the best way.

I close my eyes, tilting my head back at the delicious sensation of his thickness pulling out and filling me up again. "Keep doing that. Oh, god."

I cry out as his fingers quicken around my clit as he slams into me. He gives me everything I need and more, feeding the savage inside of me that he so skillfully crafted.

"I want you attached to me." He pounds into me, somber hair falling over his forehead. His face hardens with something dark and primal. "I want you so hooked on me that I'm all you think about when I'm not around. I want you to crave my cock in your pussy so much that you touch yourself when you're alone at the thought."

The heat boiling in my core flickers into burning flames. He consumes me, filling my insides with his presence, staining my skin with his musk, his name rhythmically ripping from my throat until it's the only word echoing through my head.

"You feel amazing," he groans, fitting his hand in my waist and closing his eyes as if he's savoring the energy I willingly pour into him as he pumps into me. "It's like standing under a ray of sunshine on a cold day."

I gasp as my stomach flutters, my pussy squeezing around him as I meet my crest.

"Fuck." His eyes find mine again, his face so handsome that it makes my chest hurt. Impossibly, his pace quickens until I shake underneath him. "Come for me, angel."

I cry out as the flames in my core consume me, claiming me from the inside out. My fingers find his hair as I abruptly push him down onto my lips as my hips roll underneath him, desperate for all of him even as I practically cry from the earth-shattering sensation of my cunt squeezing around him.

He shudders as he moves ravenously against my mouth, his rhythmic pace becoming messy and urgent and deprived. I sag into the couch, still holding his face to mine as I feel the slickness of him spilling into me.

He pulls back, hand grasping my hair to pull my head back as he pants into my neck, peppering small kisses along the sensitive patch of skin.

I make a noise of satisfaction as he stills inside of me, his nose skimming over my jaw as I lay limply in his arms.

I sigh as he pulls out of me, feeling content and well-spent. My eyes flutter shut on their own accord and he brushes a hand over my forehead, sweeping the stray hairs out of my eyes.

"I'm so tired," I murmur, trying to hold onto the sensation of his heavy hand brushing over my face. I almost groan when the touch pulls away but then it returns when his arms slither underneath my knees and the small of my back and tug me to his chest.

"I took a lot of your energy." His lips brush over my forehead. "Thank you, angel."

The quiet creak of wood tells me he's carrying me up the stairs. The soft brush of silk cradles my body as he tucks me into his bed.

"Just stay awake a little longer for me." I groan as his hand gently pushes open my thighs, a wet cloth gingerly wiping over my sore pussy. He pulls the blanket over me, cocooning my body until I'm surrounded in drowsy, soft warmth.

Sin's fingers gently knock against my chin, pulling me in the direction I assume his face is. He presses a gentle kiss to my lips and I have to dig my nails into my palm to keep the darkness behind my eyes from swallowing me.

"Say it for me again."

My brow creases slightly. "Hm?"

"You know what I mean, angel. Say it one more time and then I'll let you sleep."

A smile casts over my lips through the heavy veil of oncoming slumber. "I'm yours."