Speaking To Hinata

My thoughts were cut off when I noticed the rain was no longer pouring down on me. I looked up to see hinata holding an umbrella over my head.

"naruto what are you doing out in the rain?" she looked at me with a worried expression. All I do is make people worry. What kind of future hokage does that!

I swallowed down my sadness and flashed her one of my best smiles "I'm sorry hinata. I overslept in ikitaku ramins and got caught in the rain. I was just heading home-"

"naruto are you crying?"

It was a simple question. Thinking back I should have just shrugged it off. Made up a lie about it just being the rain but instead I lost it. I hugged her waist and cried out all of my scared and helpless emotions.

I expected her to push me away. To scream at me never to touch her again. That's what the others villager would do. Surprisingly though hinata pulled me into a gentle hug.

"it's alright naruto" she said softly "I'm your friend and I'm going to help you through this" she smiled sweetly "Now why don't we get you back to my place. You'll catch your death of cold out here" 

"ok" I wiped away my tears with a smile. That girl really is something else. I'm lucky to have her in my life.