Chapter 13: Amends

Start from the beginning

Saemon- "That's the bat I got him for Christmas...It was an American made from Dodgers' baseball bat makers"

Akkun- "Wait, from America? How?"

Saemon- "My Dad was American, well White American. He got it when we went to visit California"

Akkun- "Ah, I see"

Saemon nods before seeing Takemichi super mad and he starts dramatically glowing.

'Super Saiyan?'

"That's enough, you assholes!" Takemichi shouted as everyone stared at him in WTF before he tries to fight them but Mikey and Draken dodge and told Takemichi to stop but he didn't.

'This must be the weirdest day of my life...Takemichi-san turns to Super Saiyan and tries to fight against Sano and Ryuguji... And more when he sucks at fighting' Saemon thought as Takemichi trips into the dumpsters that Mikey and Draken went to help him out but not before they see something looking like poop.

"Ken-chin! Look! Takemitchy has shit on his head!"

"Wait, what?!"

"Ewww! Don't get closer! It might curse you!"

"Draken-kun!"

"Let's run away from it!!!" They childishly run away from Takemichi who was stunned and shouted 'Come On' while Saemon sigh in disbelief. 'A brat is always a brat. No wonder why Yuna-senpai has to handle these morons' Saemon thought as Takemichi looked at him with pure disbelief on his face.

"Sa-chan!"

"Coming, pal"

A few moments later~

"Thanks, Sa-chan," Takemichi soon said as Saemon replied 'Any time' while finishing washing his hair from the poop that was in his head. Takemichi sighs but not before Mikey and Draken appear sides of him and Saemon. "Hey, Takemitchy...who is this guy?" Mikey asked as he and Draken look at Saemon.  Saemon had a calm expression on his face before Takemichi let out an 'Oh'.

"This is my childhood friend, Saemon Hiroshima"

Draken- "Wait, like the City of Hiroshima?"

Saemon- "Yep, but Hiro is written differently"

Draken- "I see"

Saemon nods which Mikey gasps loudly and looks at him. Saemon stares at him with his poker face while worrying if Mikey finds out about him from his past. "You're that bodyguard kid who beaten up those older delinquents! You did a better job than my friend does beating the shit out of people" Mikey cheerfully said which Saemon inside, was glad since he didn't want to bring up his past as the Seventh Gen Black Dragon's Captain.

"So anyway, why were you fighting?" Takemichi asked which Mikey and Draken looked forward and took a deep breath.

"We forget"

"EH?!" Takemichi was stunned while Saemon looked at them in disbelief and a tiring sigh. "You idiots know the reason why you were fighting is that you didn't tell Yuna-senpai about the fight" Saemon monotone spoke which Mikey and Draken were struck by pure disbelief and looked down in defeat.

"Shit, we forget," Mikey and Draken said in disbelief while Saemon mentally call them 'Morons' as Takemichi looked at him in shock. 'Sheesh, Sa-chan is so blunt! One of the things I like about Sa-chan, he is so fearless and honest' Takemichi thought.