4

Harry was supposed to pick up Niall from the airport today but for some reason Niall had texted him telling him not to and Harry was extremely grateful that he didn't have to face Niall so soon.

Harry cleaned the entire apartment and made sure Niall would have something to eat when he came back. When he heard the doorknob turning he began to sweat, feeling extremely guilty and nervous.

He heard Niall's voice and rushed to the kitchen, making sure the food was alright, watching the door open all the way and Niall come through. "Harry?"

Harry couldn't help but run at Niall, lifting him to the air in a hug, hearing Niall's contagious laughter. "Put me down, you giant."

Harry put Niall down with a sniffle. "Are you crying? I've only been gone a month, Harry." Niall cooed and hugged his bestfriend. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry."

"What's that smell?" Niall gasped. "I made you food." Harry informed. Niall shrieked and rushed to the kitchen. "Thank god! I haven't had real food in ages!"

Harry laughed as he turned around but then stopped seeing Louis. He hadn't seen Louis in a little less than a week and the sexual tension was through the roof as they laid eyes on eachother.

"L-Louis? You asked Louis to pick you up instead of me?" Harry asked, a little hurt. "Don't be like that, Hazza. And plus, I didn't ask. Louis offered." Niall informed.

Harry looked at Louis and Louis looked guilty. "I-I didn't do it to- to hurt your feelings. I just thought maybe you wouldn't want to- you know- get up so early so I told Niall I could do it for you," Louis informed, offering a forced smile. "Which is incredibly sweet, innit?" Niall asked. Harry sighed. "Imcredibly.." Harry mumbled.

"Do you want some food, Louis?" Harry asked, walking into the kitchen. "No, I actually have got somewhere to be." Louis admitted. "But could you do me a favor? I forgot something in the car."

Harry looked at Niall who was smiling and sighed, following Louis to his car. Harry looked inside the drivers door when Louis opened it but didn't see anything.

"Louis, I dont see any-" Louis cut Harry off with a hard kiss. Harry gasped and pushed Louis away, eyeing his flat where Niall was currently. "Louis, what the hell?" Harry snapped. Louis took a step back, the smile falling from his face, replaced with something that made Harry's heard drop.

"I-I thought-" Louid got quieter. "Louis, Niall is my best friend, okay?" Harry's voice broke slightly. "I can't- I can't hurt him. I feel like utter shit for what I've done." Harry breathed out.

"Harry, you don't understand what I saw. I saw everything. You probably think I'm crazy but-" Harry raised his hand, silencing Louis. "I don't think you're crazy.. I just, It's not about you and me, it's about Niall and the fact that I don't know what I would do if I lost him."

Harry backed away from Louis and his car. "This isn't fair." Louid accused. "I'm sorry, Louis." Harry looked away, hearing Louis' car door slam and his car speed away.

Harry felt tears but fought them as he rushed inside the house, plastering a fake smile. "So what did Louis forget in the car?" Niall asked with a excited smile. "Nothing." Harry replied with a frown. "You enjoy your food?" Harry asked. "Yeah." Niall replied. Harry nodded and walked into his room.

After thirty minutes, Harry went to Louis' contact on his phone. Hey Harry texted without thinking much about it. What do you want, Harry? Louis replied and Harry frowned I'm really sorry

Harry's frown deepend when Louis didn't respond. There was a knock on his door and then Niall opened it. "Hey, Haz. Is there something you want to talk about?" Niall asked. "No."

"Are you sure?" Niall pushed and Harry nodded. "You know, you can tell me anything, right? Even if you think I'd be angry or mean or something." Niall informed. Harry didn't reply.

"I never want to hurt you." Harry suddenly said. "What do you mean?" Niall asked. "You're like the most important person to me. I-I would never intentionally hurt you and if the choice was you or someone else, I-I'd choose you." Harry admitted sadly.

Nialls's face turned shocked. "Harry, you didn't." Niall mumbled, sounding frightened. "What? I didn't what?" Harry asked, scared by Niall's tone. "Fuck, Harry! Get dressed now!"

Harry scrambled to put clothes on, feeling frightened and oncehe was dressed he followed Niall to the car and got in. "Drive." He ordered and Harry did as told, glancing at Niall every so often, seeing that he was texting.

"Left!" Niall ordered, noticing Harry was going the wrong way. "Shit, sorry! I don't know where I'm going!" Harry rushed. "Fucking hell." Niall mumbled to himself. "Pull over and switch sides."

"So you can text and drive, no thank you." Harry shook his head. "Harry, now!" Niall ordered. Harry flinched and pulled over, switching sides. Harry looked around once Niall quieted down.

"Niall.. " Harry said warningly. "Don't speak." Niall waved him off, pulling into Louis' flat. Harry teared up. "Go on, now." Niall ordered.

"How did you know?" Harry asked, refusing to move. "Harry, I knew the from the start. You're not the only ones in the room who could feel what happened. Why do you think I left for so long? Louis even told me when he picked me up what was going on and I thought you were smart enough to actually make the right decision."

"I'm so sorry, Niall." Harry said, crying. "Don't cry to me, you wanker! Go get your boy, you bloody idiot!" Niall ordered. Harry hesitated opening the door and stayed still with it open. "Now!"

Harry cursed to himself, walking to Louis' door, knocking. Liam opened the door surprisingly. "Liam, tell whatever side piece of yours that walked in to get the fuck out." Louis' voice rang from the kitchen. Harry looked over seeing him leant over the same kitchen counter they almost had sex on.

"Side piece?" Harry asked, offended. Louis' head shot up. "Fuck, I thought I was better than that." Harry admitted, with a breathy laugh.

"Harry," Louis breathed out, rushing towards him, lifting his body from the ground, closing his eyes as he let out a shaky breath. Harry smiled contently, leaning into Louis.

"What are you doing here?" Louis asked, looking into Harry's eyes with the last shred of hope he had. "To come steal your tupperware." Harry joked. Louis huffed and playfully glared at Harry.

"Don't be dense, Lou," Harry chuckled, moving Louis' hair behind his ears with a soft smile. "I'm here for you." Harry breathed out before quickly kissing Louis, pulling back with a shy smile only for Louis to kiss him back harder and suddenly time stopped.

One more.