2

..hi

For the first two weeks Harry fought through his alone time. He could be very paranoid and hated being alone, hence why he moved in with Niall.

But he just went to work and when he came home he kept busy and it helped him a bit. He got a little paranoid of being alone and went to a buffet which didn't really help much but he got food out if it so it was okay.

It wasn't until the next day that he regretted it. He got food poisoning so he called Niall complaing about it and Niall reminded him that he couldn't just come back like that which made Harry grumpy and he ended due hanging up the phone.

The next day it cleared up a bit and Harry was forced out of bed by a knock on the door. Harry marched to the door in his fluffy bed slippers and a robe. He opened the door and Louis was there with a bag in his hand.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked with a glare, backing up, allowing Louis to let himself in. "Well, I heard you weren't feeling well so I brought you some soup." Louis informed. "I hate soup." Harry mumbled. "Well, you'll like this soup."

"Well, you'll like this soup." Harry mocked, sticking his tongue out at Louis who smiled softly. Nevertheless, Louis gave Harry the container and he sat at the kitchen counter, eating the soup.

"This dosent mean I like you." Harry said with a mouthful of soup. Louis smiled and wiped a bit from the corner of Harry's mouth, popping his finger into his mouth. Harry's jaw dropped completely surprised. "Sorry." Louis mumbled, realizing what he'd just done. "That's disgusting," Harry scolded. "You want to get food poisoning as well?"

Louis only scoffed with a small breathy laugh, staring at his hands on the table. After a few seconds Harry spoke again. "Thank you," He said quietly. Louis looked at him and a few seconds later he looked back. "For the soup." He elaborated, waving the spoon. Louis nodded gently.

After a while, Harry finished it and pushed the container back a bit, clearing his throat. Louis quickly grabbed it and got it ready for him to take back home.

"Uhm," Harry went to speak as Louis walked to let himself out. "You don't have to- to leave, you know?" Harry said, staring at the floor. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I mean, we can just watch- watch a film or a video or something, you know?" Harry shrugged. "Alright then." Louis put his things down on the kitchen table.

"The remote is over there. I'll be right back. My breath smells like your soup." Harry rushed off and brushed his teeth and his tongue thoroughly. After two minutes of scrubbing, he spit into the sink and washed his hands, nervously walking out the bathroom.

Louis was standing in front of the television and Harry leaned against the wall, watching him. Louis was staring at the television like a puzzle. He was on YouTube but then he hesitated and got off of everything with a sigh.

Harry cleared his throat and Louis quickly looked over, holding his hands behind his back. "Why don't you put something on on YouTube?" Harry suggested, making himself some tea and Louis some coffee.

As Harry turned around to tell Louis his coffee was ready, Louis was standing directly behind him. Harry took a few steps back and nodded his head at the coffee. Louis took it gratefully. "Thank you."

Harry hummed and then grabbed his tea, gesturing for Louis to walk. Louis sat down on the sofa and after arguing internally Harry couldn't help but sit directly next to him, close enough that they were touching.

Louis put on some random video and Harry watched it curiously as he drank his tea. "Not to sound ungrateful," Louis began and Harry looked over at him feeling embarrassed for no particular reason. "But do you think I could have some tea?"

Harry let out a sigh. "This is actually the last I had." Harry admitted, nervously. Louis blushed and nodded. "Alright."

After a few seconds Harry said something else. "We can.. switch if you want." Harry offered. Louis looked at him confused. "You know," Harry looked between the mugs.

"No, no, I don't want to take your drink, Harry." Louis chuckled. "No, Honest, I like coffee more than tea. It's only been recently that I've been drinking it." Harry informed.

Louis hesitated before sighing. "If you're sure," He said and the two of them switched mugs, their hands lingering longer than normal.

Harry eyed the mug, the mug that Louis' lips were just on, the mug Louis had just drunk from. He looked at Louis who was doing the same before he drank from Harry's mug.

Harry watched Louis' adam's apple bobbing and then looked at his face as he lowered the mug. Harry then looked back at the mug in his hands and finally drank from it, closing his eyes as he did so. When he was done he fiddled with it in his hands and moved farther back into the sofa, moving his feet from the ground to underneath him and looked at the screen.

A few videos later, Harry grabbed both the empty mugs and put then in the sink, washing them. When he turned around, Louis was standing behind him again but Harry didn't flinch like he did before.

"You want anything?" Harry asked his body burning up without control. Louis hummed with a shrug. Harry nodded and looked at the ground as he walked past him. Their shoulders brushed against one another and in that moment, Louis turned around abruptly and Harry noticed, gasping as Louis put a hand on Harry's waist and cupped his face, pulling him in for a hard, long, passionate kiss.

Harry let himself get lost in it but he started to feel himself get turned on which was a new and surprising thing because people he used to try and date went through lengths to turn him on and it didn't work but now Louis, the guys his bestfriend had been dating, turned him on with just a kiss.

Harry pulled away with wide eyes and walked away like nothing had happened.

Halfway done.