3

After their passionate kiss on the kitchen, Louis sensed Harry's avoidant behavior and left soon after, mumbling his goodbyes.

He ended up leaving so abruptly that that forgot his things and Harry was pacing around the house two days later when he'd noticed, wondering if he should actually muster up the balls to tell him.

Harry ended up texting Niall asking for Louis' number anyways in case he decided to and Niall gave him Louis' number only a minute later without even asking why Harry wanted it.

Harry sat down on his bed against his headboard, biting his lip as he stared at his phone, typing out a message. He settled with You forgot your tupperware - H He thought it was pretty straightforward and easygoing maybe a little aggressive but it was fine.

Ten minutes later he got a response that mirrored his own. I know Harry for some reason smiled happy that Louis responded and Harry that Louis knew it was him automatically. Are you planning on coming to get it or would you like me to bring it to you?

Harry thought that was a little risky but he sent it anyways, biting his lip nervously as he stared at the screen like a teenage girl. This time Louis' response was quicker. You could being it if you wanted Louis replied with his address below it and Harry found himself squeaking. When would be a good time?

Louis' response was even quicker. Now Harry let out a little shriek at the reply, feeling so giddy. I'll head that way after I get dressed Harry texted, quickly getting up to search for an outfit. His phone dinged and he rushed towards it. I'll be waiting

Harry, instead of immediately heading to Louis', paced around for a few minutes, letting all the anxiety pour out first before he finally got into his car and drove to Louis' flat that was about ten minutes down the road.

Harry got out and walked to the door, taking a deep breath. He lifted his hand to knock but the door opened before he could revealing Louis standing there with no shirt on. Harry opened his mouth and tried to speak but nothing came out.

He looked down at the bag in his hand and held it up. "I- I brought your tupperware." Harry informed. Louis' eyes sparkled with an emotion that Harry ignored. Louis took a step back and Harry walked inside, watching Louis close the door behind him.

Harry looked around at the flat that was bigger than his and Niall's. Harry's attention was stolen by Louis' hand over his own. Harry looked down and slowly let go of the bag in his hand, letting Louis take it.

He didn't really plan on coming inside so he didn't once what he was supposed to do. Time was going by quicker quicker Harry had noticed and before he knew it Louis was standing directly on front of him.

Harry looked at him, finally getting a good long look at him without looking away. He looked a bit tired and confused but also curious and hopeful. Harry couldn't think of anything else besides them now and then when they first met, the visions or memories of their lives together thay flashed before his eyes, some of those memories took place in this flat, this flat that he'd never even seen before.

Visions of him running his fingers across Louis' tattoo across his chest or Louis peppering kisses to the butterfly on Harry's torso.

Harry couldn't help but move closer, trailing his fingers up Louis' chest until they reached thay familiar tattoo, going up farther before they fisted his hair, pulling him into a soft but strong kiss.

Louis seemed very surprised although he managed to kiss back. Harry pulled back after a second, breathing out harshly onto Louis' shoulder. "M' sorry." Harry sighed, attempting to move away. Louis held him by his waist and pulled him closer. "Kiss me." Louis declared in a hoarse voice. Harry looked Louis in the eyes and did just that.

Louis maneuvered Harry around the room, lifting him up by his thighs, placing him on the kitchen counter. "This is wrong," Harry rushed against Louis' lips before kissing him sloppily. "Do you want to stop?" Louis asked, pausing for a moment to stare into Harry's eyes. Harry looked between Louis' eyes before shaking his head and weakly responding. "No."

With Harry's head turned, Louis started to press sloppy, wet kisses to Harry's neck. Harry moaned softly and Louis squeezed his hip and his thigh at the sound. Harry moved closer to Louis from where he was on the counter, holding Louis' body to his own.

Louis' hands moved to Harry's shirt, tugging on it wordlessly and Harry frantically tore it off, wrapping his legs around Louis' waist as Louis bent down over Harry, both of their bodies on the counter, Harry scratching down Louis' back obscenely.

"Louis, no! I eat there, come on now, Mate."

Harry gasped and sat up as Louis stood and hid behind Louis. Louis blocked Harry respectably. "Liam? You're supposed to be out today." Louis declared as Harry scrambled putting on his clothes.

"Changed my mind. Although, I wouldn't of if I knew you were going to have sex in the middle of the apartment." Liam chuckled and Louis rolled his eyes, turning around to face a completely embarrassed Harry.

Louis cupped Harry's cheek, rubbing it soothingly. Harry slowly looked up at him and stared into his eyes. Louis leaned down cautiously, giving Harry a gentle kiss. Harry closed his eyes, sighing into the kiss with a hand against Louis' chest.

"Ouch." Liam suddenly hissed, his fingers grazing over the marks on Louis' back that Harry made. Harry blushed and Louis smiled with amusement looking at Liam before looking back at Harry.

"I'll walk you to your car," Louis offered, patting Harry's bum twice. Harry jumped at the feeling and shook his head frantically. "N-no, i-its okay. I-I've got it." Harry assured, gulping as he rushed to the front door.

He turned around hesitantly, looking at the two men who were staring at him. He looked at Louis and bit his lip in thought. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out and he instead just rushed out the door.

He got into his car and once the door was closed he completely freaked out, thrashing around with excited shrieks. "What the fuck?" Harry breathed out with a smile, closing his eyes with a sigh.

He put down his mirror and looked at his neck, rubbing his fingers gently over the bruises on his neck, licking his lips. He put his mirror back up and just stared at his windshield.

He realized in that moment that he wanted nothing more than to tell Niall about how happy he felt but that got completely ruined when he realized what he was doing. He was messing around with someone that Niall brought home as his date. Someone Niall probably wanted to be serious and have a life with. He was a terrible friend.

So he drove home, feeling sorry for himself and Niall.