Another universe | Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

King: Well well well, if it isn't the fun gang!

King was standing behind them and he appeared to escape.

Ralsei: King!? how did you escape!?

King: Someone dropped their hair pin.

Ralsei: Susie?

Susie: What!? I don't use hair pins!?

King: Well who ever it was, thank you! for letting me kill you!

The battle begins! Susie 2 just watches as it would be bad for her to intervene as she doesn't want to get hurt so quickly.

Kris uses ACT and talks to King.

King: Silence human! you and your pathetic friends have kept me locked up for too long! and now you want to talk to me!? i'd have to be crazy to do that!

Kris' will is changing... TALK became DETERMINATION. Susie then tires to reason with the king.

Susie: I know you want to kill us, but in not front of lancer!

King: I'm showing him what being friends with worthless creatures like you can do to him!

Susie's will is changing... TALK became BLUE BUSTER. Ralsei tired to reason with the King.

Ralsei: Can't we talk this over?

King: You talk and look like a girl! you're not a prince! you're a maid! doing what ever your master tells you to do!

Ralsei's will is changing... TALK became TRIPLE HEAL. The King then attacked using his attacks, Kris tired their best to dodge but kept getting distracted by something. King was now on his last attack, and all of them were on 1hp.

King: Now so strong now! are we!

Lancer: Dad! no!

King: Back off you little traitorous rat!

Lancer ran over to King but King knocked him away, making him fall far away from them on the ground.

Susie: You're going to die for that!

King: Me!? die!? hahaha! you're the one who's going to die! call out for help! go on!

They called out for help, but no one came.

King: See? no one! no one cares! and when i'm done with you! they'll all be dead as well! starting with that stupid duke!

King starts to spin his spade, he got closer and closer to the heroes, ready to kill them all. But he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his back, like someone had stabbed him.

King: Ugh! what is that pain!? who stabbed me!?

Susie 2: I did!

King: Another one!? you three got lucky! but i'll be back!

King disappears, revealing to the three heroes another Susie 2 standing there, with blood on her axe after stabbing King in the back with it.

Susie 2: Nice suits, and skirt.

Susie 2 walks off leaving the heroes on the floor, they were all confused but they quickly had to heal up if they ever wanted to figure out who that was. They heal up and get up, Susie goes and gets Lancer off the floor. They try to figure out where the other Susie went, but she was no where to be found.

They get to the town and everyone immediately look over at them, they all had a confused look on their face, Susie 2 came out of a shop and saw them all standing there.

Susie: What the hell!

Susie 2: Time to run.

Susie 2 instantly starts to run and they run after her, she runs into the forest with them following close behind. The jumped over rocks, ducked under branches, but she still couldn't lose them. She then hit a dead end and they had her cornered.