Contact! | Chapter 10

Time Twist universe:

Ralsei: Feeling better?

Kris: Yeah.

The cake was done and Kris was eating some and they already started to feel much better. Kris and Ralsei just watched Susie and Frisk play their game, but that was when the TV started to glitch out.

Susie: The hell?

Ralsei: Why it doing that?

Susie: How old is this thing?

Ralsei: It's not that old.

Susie: Well it looks like it.

????: It's not the TV, it's me.

Susie: Who the hell is that?

????: Sorry, connection is a bit rough, should stable now.

The TV formed a picture and it was Octavius, everyone didn't know what to say.

Octavius: I don't have much time as I don't know how long this connection will last.

Kris: Octavius!

Octavius: Hello Kris.

Kris: You are the worst!

Octavius: No i'm not, but I can't chat, I need you to do something.

Kris: What?

Octavius: Build another Madotas.

Frisk: What's that?

Octavius: A time machine, Movement and direction of time and space.

Kris: But where are you?

Octavius: In the Paradise universe, so once you build it you should be able to pick me up. Nooooo...

The TV glitches out and Octavius disappears, but they can still sort of here his voice, and after a while of fiddling with the computer Octavius comes back.

Octavius: I need to go, but just build a Madotas.

Kris: But how? we don't know the ingredients.

Octavius: Ask my computer, it should have the ingredients. And if this is the only time I get in contact with you, Kris, stay strong, i'm coming home, and I love you...

The TV glitches again and Octavius disappears not being able to connect back, Kris just sits there in silence not knowing what to do.

Ralsei: You ok?

Kris:... Y-yeah...

Ralsei: I know it was unexpected, but if that's a plan that will work then we have to listen to him.

Kris:... I didn't even get to say goodbye.

Ralsei: Don't worry, i'm sure we'll see him again, let's tell Atlas what happened, he'll be able to help.

Ralsei gets up and takes Kris' hand and they go talk to Atlas while Susie and Frisk continue playing their game. Kris and Ralsei walk into Atlas on the computer researching something.

Ralsei: Atlas.

Atlas: Yeah Ralsei?

Atlas turns around and faces them.

Ralsei: We just had contact with someone.

Atlas: Who?

Ralsei: Octavius.

Atlas: What!? how!?

Ralsei: On the TV, and he told us a plan to get him back.

Atlas: What did he say?