Prison

A/N
Y'all this one is long, 3,000 words long... Strap in get a warm drink or maybe a snack and enjoy!!

PS... <<<Character Name>>> Means the POV has switched to that character.
ENJOY!!

<<<Freya>>>

The walls around Freya's mind were a bright irritating blue. They were not Asgardian magic, they were not of Earth. This power was as powerful as the beginning and as unyielding as the end. She could see her body move, she could feel words come from her mouth but Freya was not in control. She wondered if this it what it felt like every time one of Druig's villagers were taken over by him. Or was his magic kinder, less abrasive?

    She focused on her inner self, the part of her that was still her's to have, her's to keep. There had to be a way out. She had to push past the walls.

    Loki walked into a penthouse, Tony Stark's penthouse to be exact. She walked behind him, a puppet. He had given her armor to wear, much like what Asgardian women wore but it was his colors.

    "Remember when you used to hide under tables," He glanced out the window, "You'd wait for hours for someone to find you. No one ever could but I could." He turned to her, "No one ever noticed your absences but I did. I care about you Freya."

    She wanted to yell at him, scream in his face, and make him feel as helpless as she felt in that moment. He betrayed her and she knew he wouldn't regret it. She was talking to him, her body was saying this things he wanted to hear.

    Freya had to remain calm she had to find a way out of this place. She stood in the prison of her mind and meditated. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do would work but, she had to try. She screamed out Druig's name. She screamed into the void of her mind. She needed him. She needed his strength.

<<<Druig>>>

    He sat out in the golden hour, meditating in their clearing. He couldn't stand to be in the village without her. He was empty when she was away. He needed to clear his mind. He was worried for her, something Druig was not accustom to feeling. He thought back on his life, the 7,000 years he lived and there was nothing that made him as anxious as watching Freya leave him once more.

    The breeze picked up and the world around him spun with energy. He could feel it, Freya. He opened his eyes but the clearing was gone. He stood in front of a bright blue barrier. It looked like icy but glowed with magic. His eyes narrowed. He saw a shadowed figure beyond the glass. He walked up to it, there was no floor beneath his feet no world around him.

<<<Freya>>>

    Freya ran up to the wall as a blurred figure came into view. It had to be him, she had to believe it was him. She banged her fist against her cell.

    Loki was talking to Tony and she stood perfectly still. Watching from a corner, ready to attack if something went wrong. He was controlling her magic, but it felt wrong. Everything felt so wrong. "Help Me!"  She screamed out inside her mind.

<<<Druig>>>

    He touched his hand to the wall as the figure on the other side banged their fists against the bright barrier. "Freya." He whispered.

    He closed his eyes and felt for answers. He reached his other hand up and placed it against the wall. He shuttered at the feeling. It was similar to his which made it even worse. Someone had taken her mind. She had called him to her but how? — Druig couldn't think on that. Freya needed him. She needed out.