A History Continued... Love in the Dark

A/N : okay I couldn't wait, I know y'all are excited so am I

A/N : okay I couldn't wait, I know y'all are excited so am I. TW explicit sexual content ahead 👀

He opened a door and walked into it, with Iris in tow. It was a small bedroom. Normally she stayed with the sisters in their home. This must have been where the Eternals were staying in the palace. This was his room.

    "Iris." He said and she met his eyes once more. There was a force drawing them closer, she couldn't explain it but the connection was very strong. He slipped his hand around her neck and pulled her into a kiss. It was long and slow, her lips tingled and her stomach twisted. He stepped back and she followed as he gently pushed her back. Her back pressed against the wall, and his hands slid down her mid.

    He moved his lips to her neck and trailed kisses down her neck. Each leaving a reminiscence of sizzling heat. She pressed the back of her head against the wall. Her hands held onto him so desperately. He lifted his head and stared at her.

    "What do you want?" He asked.

    She tried to express it. She didn't even know what it was. It was forbidden for the sisters. She wasn't even sure if she knew what it was. But she had dreams, dreams of them so close together. It was physically instinctual like kissing.

    "I don't know." She whispered.

    His lips curled up in a smirk, "Liar." He spun her around and wrapped his arms around her mid. He pulled her hair to one side. "Do you want me to touch you?" He whispered into her ear.

    She felt like she couldn't breathe, her hands on top of his. "Yes." She breathed.

    "Where?" He asked. Her eyes closed and the imagines flashed in her head. She swallowed, her breathing quickened.

    "Everywhere." She said. He took in a breath and hummed. One of his hands lifted and trailed down her sternum, down her stomach, and stopped right above her hips. Her body was heating up but she wasn't even moving. She turned her head to the side and looked at him. "I want you to touch my skin." She said. "I want to touch yours."

    He stepped back from her, "Then we should take these off." He said and gestured to his clothes. He lifted his shirt off and stepped up to her. "May I?" He asked. She nodded and slowly he loosened each string of her dress until it slipped off her shoulder and puddled to the floor. She stayed still, afraid of what he'd see, of what he would think. "Iris." He said.

    She turned her head around and looked at him, "What if you regret it?" She asked. The sudden fear creeps into her heart.

    He shook his head, "It's impossible." He said. She glanced at the floor for a moment before she turned to face him, bare, revealed completely, and with nowhere to hide. She closed her eyes. She heard him take in a deep breath. "Open your eyes." He ordered.

    She listened, how could she not? His gaze was on her eyes. "Are you okay?" She asked. He licked his lips and stepped closer. His hand hovered over her shoulder.