14. Take Care

"I silently let my tears down,Can you hug me once?"

Can you hug me once?"

----

[A/N POV]

After a moment of dead silence Jungkook spoke with nervousness audible in his voice. You could sense how much guilt he must be feeling inside, to hide such an important news from his family- his hyungs.

"I-I'm really very sorry for that but for the time being we just want to keep our marriage as secret." He spoke stuttering in between.

Namjoon crouched his brows in utter confusion and changed glances towards you and him. It was so awkward.

"I-I'll cook something for you guys." You finally spoke to break the awkwardness. Basically, it was an excuse to escape from the situation and you ran away in the name of 'cooking food' putting all the explanation load on dear husband.

Namjoon's mouth was flung open until now. But after some minutes the sudden bombarding of questions and answers session started, as expected.

"What does she do? How did you two meet? What-" He asked hysterically glancing from you to Jungkook as it was still unbelievable for him. It took good fifteen minutes for him to believe that Jungkook really is a married man and you're his wife.

[Y/N POV]

"I'm sorry but Si- um... Jung- Jungkook can we talk for a moment?" I stuttered while grabbing his attention.

The first time I'm calling his name. I can feel weirdly happy from inside. Maybe for once I can talk to him like a wife rather than servant, for once, even if it's fake. This one time would be written in the history of the life of Y/N, with a golden pen. I'm pretty sure I can never forget this day. It's giving me butterflies.

Why?

Because no matter how much I respect his thoughts about me, somewhere at the bottom I do feel jealous, very jealous of Sua who is getting the special treatment which I always wanted.

Namjoon shifted his shocked gaze from Jungkook towards me and finally spoke.

"Sure why not? I know you guys are also taken aback by my behavior. I'm Kim Namjoon. You can call me RM too. I'm sorry uhm- " He introduced himself like a gentleman he is. I'm pretty sure this man right in front of me doesn't need to introduce himself as everyone is already aware of who is he. Such an inspiring and famous personality is greeting me, this sure is ethereal.

"It's fine. I'm Min Y/N. I thought you might be remembering me from the fansign." I tried my best stay calm and talk professionally whilst giving a warm smile. Meanwhile, Jungkook was staring at us maybe thinking of what story to cook up next in this revelation of our contractual marriage.

"You are that bold girl! How can I forget?!" He gasped amused when realisation of the fansign event struck his mind.

"Hyung just a moment." Jungkook cut the conversation in between and blurted out coldly. Namjoon understood the tension of the environment and so he gave us space to sort out things.