11. False Hopes

"I'm happy to see his beautiful smile

"I'm happy to see his beautiful smile."

----

[Y/N POV]

I glanced here and there to check he can't listen and went towards the terrace which to take the call. I took a deep breath and picked it up. Who knows which bomb might explode this time?

"Y/N listen to me very carefully. This is extremely astounding. SUA IS DRUGGING JUNGKOOK!" He spoke the last sentence loud enough to ring in my ears. I was beyond shocked to hear this, to the point no word escaped from my mouth for good two minutes. I spoke again when the other side took my name to ensure I'm still there.

"What?! Why- " He sighed deeply and answered further trying his best to sound calm.

"I followed them . They always drank wine. That too the same wine everytime Sua brought. I took a sample of it and found out that she is giving strong drugs to Jungkook. It makes a person weak and dizzy, so weak that his body doesn't support in even walking. Overuse can result in addiction and even the loss... loss of life. She's again planning to drug him tomorrow and I'm pretty sure she's doing this to stir a controversy, to affect Jungkook's image. Save him!" 

A gasp escaped my mouth hearing this. So this was all her doing? She didn't love him? She.. she is the reason he took his own life?!

All the incidents in my past life were planned, very well planned. How can someone be this heartless?

My mind was filled my uncountable emotions and anguish. I was again caught up in my own inscrutable thoughts and the detective has the ask me again, this time a bit louder so take me out of the shock. I somehow brushed off my thoughts and thanked him. 

"Thankyou sir for this information. I may need you in future. This shouldn't be exposed at any costs. I'll pay you handsomely. " I spoke coldly balling my fists.

"Sure miss, my lips are sealed. This information won't get leaked. I assure you." He spoke professionally and with this I cut the call keeping the device in my pocket.

I punched the wall in extreme rage.

"Playing Dumb huh?!" I blew a punch on the cream wall.

"Want to hurt my man? NEVER!" I screamed and punched again.

Sua that bitch! How dare she?! Jungkook loves you with all his heart. She's the one who released the scandals in the past. She's the one who even accused him for rape of a minor. She's the one behind all the fuss.

I punched the wall with every thought coming in my head making my knuckles bleed which I don't give a damn about. This pain is helping in letting off my frustration.

"A girl as low and cheap as you, deserves even worse than hell. I'll show you what scandals mean!" I finally calmed down after hurting myself and smirked vowing to myself.