Make Me Feel (Part 2) 18+

18+!!

Summary: Squidgame bathroom sex......

Trigger warning: sexual intercourse. Sae-byeok x fem reader. Oral, fingering, swearing, choking, begging, spanking, Dom Sae-byeok. If I missed anything, let me know......

Word counter: 1.5k

With your beg for release being heard clear as day from Sae-byeok. She strips her clothing to pool with yours. Her teeth scrape against your neck as she begins to stroke her fingers through your wet folds.

The embarrassingly loud moan you let out makes Sae-byeok chuckle against your neck, but you couldn't find it within you to care how needy you were. You just needed to get fucked by this girl in front of you.

"Please, please. Fuck me, please." you plead like your life depends on it. The shiver that flows down Sae-byeok's spine tells you that you've done a good job.

"You want to get fucked? Fine then, I'll fuck you," she says lowly right into your ear.

One of her long, thin fingers enter your tight channel and ease all the way down to the knuckle before twisting and curling inside of you. The slick sound of your wetness seeping around her finger is enough to make Sae-byeok's mouth water.

"You are so fucking tight, shit. So fucking warm." Sae-byeok mumbles to herself. The girl in front of you was completely lost in her own world. The only thing she wanted/needed was for you to feel...

She steadily pumps her one finger in and out of you for a while as her hungry eyes explore your body. She can't resist herself and latches her lips to your breast, where she sucks, licks, and nibbles on the skin surrounding your nipple. Eventually, a little mark is left on the side of your tits which makes Sae-byeok smile almost statistically. Your moans of approval only fuel her exploration as she places her thumb on your clit to apply pressure that makes your hips buck off the basin you had been placed on.

"Please, g-give me m-more. I need more." your pathetic attempt at a beg, please Sae-byeok to no end. You can tell that with the whisper of a please, she would do anything you desired.

She pulls her finger out of your pussy and inspects her solo digit, and whine at the feeling of being empty. However, the sight in front of you-on another day-would has been enough to make you cum on the spot. Sae-byeok sucks her finger that's covered in your liquids and moans at the taste.

"You taste amazing, baby. I'm going to eat your pussy as well." Sae-byeok states before shoving two fingers roughly into your tightness. Your nails pierce the back of Sae-byeok as you attempt to pull her close, but as she sucks in air between her teeth at the sting, she takes hold of your neck and pushes you back so that your back collides with the mirror behind you.

"Hold on, love. You wanted more; you're going to get it."

With that statement, her wrist goes into overdrive. You melt into your position as a third finger is added, and she pumps into you with a rapid pace. The simultaneous feeling of her light grip on your neck and her fingers pounding into your dripping pussy has you edging toward something euphoric.

It isn't long before your moans of pleasure turn to screams. A futile attempt to muffle your screams are made when Sae-byeok places a hand over your mouth, to no avail. So instead, she goes back to your neck and tightens the grip until you could barely breathe.

You could feel a heat rising in your stomach like no other. A cliff of pleasure is where you were on the edge of, and Sae-byeok was more than honoured to tip you over the edge.

A couple of well-placed thrusts with her fingers has your pussy tightening around her digits, and your body starts the process of being overcome by the impending orgasm. However, the smug look on Sae-byeok's face is accompanied by her pulling her fingers from you and unwrapping her hand from your neck. Just as you were about to complain, you were being pulled off the bathroom basin and vent over it instead.

"Not yet, beautiful. If you truly want to feel again, then you need to experience this." She whispers directly in your ear from behind you. Her hand gently rubs the skin of your ass before giving you a harsh slap. *SMACK* the sound echoes throughout the room and no doubt through the ventilation systems above. But you couldn't find any reason to care. She pushes your head and body down until your breasts make contact with the cold surface you had just been sitting on.

"If you want to cum, you're gonna have to beg for that, sweetheart."

You don't feel any contact for a few seconds, and you begin to wonder what's happening, but a soft, warm pair of lips kiss your upper back, then the ass cheek she had just smacked before telling you to open your legs wider for her.

"Wh- what are you doi-agh." You are cut off once her tongue collides with your pussy. She runs her tongue through your soaked folds effortlessly but doesn't proceed to enter you, and she would rather hear you beg once again.

Your mind doesn't seem to have the function it has before, and it takes another harsh slap on your ass to bring you out of your thoughts. "Fucking beg me, tell me what you want... tell me who you belong to."

You can't quite believe that just twenty-odd minutes ago, she was only known to you as "67", and now she has you bent over a bathroom sink completely naked, guess there was only one person you could possibly belong to.

"Fu-fuck. I want to cum so bad; please make me cum." You manage to get out, but your panting makes everything much harder, especially when you're pressed against the countertop.

"I also asked who you belong to." *SMACK* your moan of pleasure at the slap says it all; this girl could do anything to you. Like she even had to ask who you belonged to.

"You, only you." You whisper out just enough for it to be audible. With as little as a whisper, a now on her knees Kang Sae-byeok harshly sucks on your clit and moans at the taste of you. This had to be her favourite taste; it's so unique to you. It was at this moment Sae-byeok knew she had become addicted to you.

"O-oh fuck, please make me feel." You manage to mumble out in the haze of pleasure. But Sae-byeok was already one step ahead of you. Her tongue glides against the insides of your sensitive pussy, the curl and flick she adds inside you manages to target your spot with ease, and it isn't long before you feel that build up begin to happen again.

Sae-byeok greedily licks and sucks your pussy with all she has to offer. You knew exactly what was to...... come........ you let out the loudest moan yet followed by a harsh scream of Sae-byeok's. Your pussy begins to tighten around her tongue, a gush of your delicious liquid blasts into her mouth, which she eagerly swallows. It's like your world crumbles, and all you can see is white; you feel all that weight and stress you held lifted into the atmosphere and disappear immediately.

Sae-byeok slows to lightly lick at your pussy, her effort in calming you down from that massive high. "You taste so good, baby."

With shaky legs, you stand up straight and end up needing a helping hand from Sae-byeok, who spins you to face her and presses you against the basin. With a passionate kiss shared between you, it brings the reality of your situation that even though you managed to escape your feelings for a time, you were still in this place.

"I wish we could just stay here forever," Sae-byeok whispers into your ear. You breathlessly chuckle as you still recover from the mind-blowing orgasm you had just received.

"I wouldn't mind staying with you forever if you keep doing that. But perhaps we could do that somewhere else?" You suggest as she steals another kiss from your lips.

"Good point.... We can make good on this once we get out of here, together."

"Thank you,,, for making me feel good. I can't feel my legs, though." Your statement makes Sae-byeok giggle, a sight and sound that quite frankly was the most precious thing you had ever witnessed.

"How about I make you feel again while we still have time?"