'What Cale has gotten into now?'

If the person in question knows what the great and mighty beings thinking, he will scoff in disbelief.

"Then, which god?"

His words freeze up everyone in the room.

How many times Cale thinks, there is only one existence that could send a soul from another world to this world.

God.

So far the only god that Cale associates with transferring or exchanging the soul is the same god that sent his soul in the 18 years old trashy Young Master Cale Henituse, and that is the God of Death.

Frown.

The ex-priestess frowned while rubbing her forehead.

"Urrk...Can you speak properly, you fucking god? Stop crying!"

Cale can imagine the one-sided conversation between Cage and The God of Death that constantly sobbing.

"Young master-nim..."

"What is it?"

"God of Death said that He will tell young master the rest through His book."

His book. 

God of Death's divide item, a book named 'How to Die Peacefully'.

It's a divine item that allows Cale to communicate with God of Death in the absence of His child.

"You still have that book, right, Young Master Cale?"

Cale nodded in indifference.

'It's in my room in the Super Rock Villa. I barely prevent Raon to burn that book. Truthfully, I also wanted to burn it at some point.'

No one in Cale's group has goodwill towards the God of Death.

"That's all?"

"Yes, young master. My apologies for not being helpful..."

"No worries, Cage. It must be hard for you to handle Him. Visit us sometimes."

"That's right, little Cage! Visit us! I also will invite that alcohol-loving Mercenary King!"

"Young master-nim...Raon-nim..."

Cage teared up after being consoled by the red-haired young master and the little black dragon.

She nodded her head and exclaimed farewell.

Cale immediately stood up after the video communication cut off.

"Human? Where are you going?"

"Super Rock Villa."

When he steps forward towards the door...

Snap!

Gold mana was released and the room door became locked.

Silence descended in the room for a moment.

He never dared to turn around as he felt a strong pressure of a higher-class being.

Dragon's Fear.

It is mentioned to instill fear in all lifeforms.

Of course, this pressure focused only on one lifeform in the room.

The stubborn redhead, Cale Henituse.

Even though Cale Henituse is a human, the weakest race, he doesn't cower to Dragon Fear as he has a power that was on par with it.