Archmage

Magic Tower.

The 20-story tower is the highest building on the entire continent alongside Alchemist Tower.

Both powerhouse towers are like twin towers as standing side to side on the free land between the Roan Empire and the Mogoru Kingdom.

Unlike in the past when these towers were full of filthy greed using innocent people as their source and fighting against each other, the current ones work together harmoniously with their respective upright leaders.

In the Magic Tower, the mana surrounded every floor, a robed elder got on the elevator and infused his mana to take him up to the 20th floor.

The whole 20th floor is the liege's room which belongs to the only Archmage existing in the Western and Eastern Continent.

People who could enter the liege's room are the owner of that room, her closed-allies, and finally, her trusted highest-tier grade mages like the elder.

Oooooong.

The platform that the old mage was standing on slowly started to move up with a gentle vibration.

It finally stopped once he got to the top of the Magic Tower.

He looked at the single door on the top floor.

The old mage walked to the door and knocked on the door for permission.

Knock. Knock.

Then, the double door entrance opened itself.

"Come in, Sir Waylen."

A dignified voice suits the leader of the mages echoed in the quiet room.

The owner of the voice already knew her visitor without looking at his face as the mana infused into the elevator could only belong to one of her subordinates.

The mage is a human who was born with mana in their body and can wield them freely at a certain age.

Every mage's mana has a distinct compound like an aura that has a different color depending on its wielder.

The robed mage entered the room and bowed his head towards his liege.

The Archmage, Rosalyn.

However, the elder couldn't see her wavy fiery red hair as she sat at the desk with accumulated papers on it.

The liege's room was very wide as the liege had occupied the entire floor for herself.

Still, as the new Magic Tower Master who unified all mages around the continent, she's getting busy day by day right after the war ended.

It can't be helped because one of their enemies is the black mage.

Existence is opposite to herself who used dead mana instead of mana.

She as the leader of the mages needs to erase the black magic which is not part of nature.

That's why there are many stacks of papers in the liege's room as all of them are reports and information she needs to review.

Rosalyn peeked over the tower of papers to see her subordinate.

"What can I help you, Sir Waylen?"

'Even though her ranking is much higher than mine, Tower Master-nim is still being respectful to people like me.'

The elder looked at the young archmage with admiration and a bit of pity as Rosalyn's face just looked like someone who hasn't properly rested for the past months.