Siblings

In the duchy study room during springtime, the atmosphere is filled with a sense of renewed vitality and freshness.

The bookshelves lining the walls house a vast collection of knowledge, their spines displaying titles on various subjects. 

Rays of sunlight filter through the gaps between the books, creating beams of light that highlight the wisdom held within their pages. 

A small table by the window holds a delicate vase with freshly picked flowers, adding a touch of vibrant color and natural beauty to the study.

The blossoms, carefully arranged, breathe life into the room, mirroring the vitality of the season outside. 

In this study room, Basen Henituse, the second young master of the Duke Henituse Household, found himself immersed in his duties as the designated heir.

The room was bathed in the gentle glow of sunlight, casting a warm and inviting ambiance. 

The rays of light illuminated the papers scattered across his desk, each holding a weighty responsibility.

As Basen felt the weight of his responsibilities press upon him, he let out a weary sigh.

Sensing the need for a brief respite, he rose from his seat and walked towards the window, drawn by the allure of the spring season.

With a gentle push, he opened the window, allowing the refreshing breeze to enter the room, carrying with it the delightful fragrance of blooming flowers from the meticulously tended duchy garden, lovingly nurtured by the duchess, his mother.

The curtains swayed gracefully in response to the gentle wind, casting delicate shadows that danced upon the study room walls. 

Basen stood by the window, inhaling deeply, taking in the sweet scent that permeated the air. 

The tranquility of the moment was interrupted by the joyous voices of children, their laughter, and playful chatter carrying through the open window.

Looking out into the duchy garden, Basen's gaze fell upon his respected brother, Cale Henituse, accompanied by three young companions. 

The two cat tribe siblings pranced and leaped around his older brother while a young dragon floated behind, its black scales shimmering under the sun's golden rays.

His brother had a kind heart and had taken in two siblings from the cat tribe, providing them with a loving home. 

Additionally, he had also adopted a young dragon, a rare creature who was known as the most arrogant, great, and mighty existence in the world.

Under Cale's care, the young child becomes someone who lives up to his name, Raon Miru, a Joyful Dragon.

The sight brought a glimmer of warmth to Basen's heart, admiring his brother's bond with these adopted children.

Leaning against the windowsill, Basen couldn't help but smile at the scene before him, momentarily forgetting his responsibilities. 

The children's loud voices carried clearly to the second floor, the young master listened to the children's conversation through the open window.

"Human, Human."

"Cale, Cale."

"Cale Nya, Cale Nya."

"I know, but not today."

The averaging 10 years old children's faces filled with disappointment, looked up at Cale, their father figure, their eyes wide with disbelief.