New Moonlight

"Don't you think we are too early, Unnie?"

"What are you talking about? Spring hasn't over yet, the Sunshine Bakery will be packed as soon as it opens."

"But..."

"Seriously, Etta. I am not joking that I said I have been craving Raisa's Hotteok since last night."

"But, not as breakfast! Fay Unnie, if Mother knows about this, you will be killed by her!"

"Then, let's die together. I know you like Raisa's Hwajeon the most."

"Hmph!"

The two sisters keep bickering but their hands never let go of each other.

Fay and Etta are sisters who have a one-year age gap.

People around them always thought of them as twins because both siblings looked similar except that Fay had short hair and Etta had long hair.

As Fay is the same age as Raisa and Etta only a year younger than them, they had seen Raisa since their childhood.

What they knew was that Raisa hasn't changed that much since she was a young child.

She is always calm and very affectionate towards people she's close to.

When it comes to someone who offended her, she's quite cold to them with a gentle smile of hers.

They had watched many interesting scenes in the bakery while growing up alongside Raisa.

Fay and Etta thought they knew everything about Raisa.

However, they are wrong.

During New Year Festival, both sisters had meet two men they were never seen together with Raisa.

As a teenager, the sisters don't really curious about how their friend met those men but how handsome those gentlemen are!

"The waiter from before is really good-looking. Don't you think so, Etta?"

"He's indeed good-looking...But I prefer Raisa Unnie's helper. He's quite charming."

"The one who made Raisa annoyed for less than 10 minutes?"

"He's just too strong! Doesn't he look cute when he is baffled after breaking Raisa Unnie's baking tools?"

Fay who walking leisurely beside her younger sister could remember the guy who helped the lady baker in the kitchen a few weeks ago.

Choi Han who under the illusion of magic had broken more than 3 baking tools in less than 10 minutes in the kitchen.

The look of bewilderment spread on his 'charming' face who was a bit from different his original youthful face that made any girls who saw that appearance would dote on him.

"Fay Unnie, as a good little sister, I advise you to give up on the Waiter-nim."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't tell me you already forgot his interaction with Raisa Unnie? Furthermore! Those sharp eyes only looking at our beautiful Raisa Unnie."

Etta looked at her forgetful older sister and reminded Fay about how Cale who worked as the waiter of Sunshine Bakery treated Raisa differently than an employee to the employer and friends.

Those sharp eyes only followed the ash-browned hair lady in the midst of busyness.

It's like the man's eyes only contained the lady.

The auburn-haired sisters looked at each other with excited expressions on their faces.

"Unnie, did you feel that Waiter-nim is a bit different than us?"