[Chapter: 33]

"Not really. I dropped from the movie I was doing", she sighed shrugging.

"You mean the one because of which your arm and ankle is hurt?", he asked shocked. She nodded.

"Why? It's one of the biggest movie making in Indian cinema and you were so happy with your role", he asked confused.

"They needed some bold scenes and some real kisses. They should have informed this earlier but telling me now. When I said I am not comfortable, they said then I may need to leave the film. It will sound a petty reason to others but not me", she said making him look still her with a conscious face.

He didn't know what to say. Of course he can't see his love kissing some other guy or making out with him even if it's for the sake of movie. These things were personal and intimate for him.

"But Annika- it was your dream role. So feminine, strong just the way you like", he sighed.

"No more than my morals and it's clearly mentioned in my contract Shivaay. No PR stunts and kissing scenes", she said in serious voice.

"The reason is not me right?", he asked making her look at him in disbelief.

"Of course. Remember these were the same clause when we met for catalogue shoot", she grinned remembering their initial meets.

"You still kissed me and make outs, let's not go there", he said looping arms around her waist, pulling her closer. She giggle as he smooches her lips.

"You're exceptional and worth breaking the clause and other thing Mister, you're my boyfriend", she said keeping her finger on his chest poking there.

He sighed and kept his head against his head pecking her nose.

"Jokes apart, Shivaay even if the reason is you, I don't think it will be wrong. I know you can't see anyone touching me like you do or get intimate with me and there's nothing wrong in it. Even I can't see you like that so chill", she said smiling at him. He sighed and nodded.

"Yeah. Okay, that's true. I love you", he said kissing her forehead.

"Love you too", she grinned pecking his lips, "now let's go", she said taking one tray. He smiled taking another and both went to the others.

There, everyone were sitting in the sitting area at the backyard talking with each other.

"What are we playing?", Annika asked sitting on the double seater couch, keeping the tray on table. Shivaay followed the suit.

"We've decided truth and dare", Gauri said smiling widely.

"Okay so let's begin. Who's spinning?", Shivaay asked rubbing his palm.

"Me! Me!", Rudra shouted taking the bottle. Others chuckled shaking their heads.

"We can hear you, human hulk", Bhavya rolled eyes.

"That's good, gorgeous", he said grinning with a wink and bumped their shoulders together.

Don't call me that", she glared at him.

"Oh come on Bhavya, you're pretty beautiful, don't underestimate yourself", he said making her shoot daggers through eyes towards him. He chuckled. It's always fun to rile her up.