Chapter 3

Samantha's P.O.V.

"How about we have a deal? A contract, perhaps?" He said.

What is he talking about?

"What kind of contract? What are you saying?"

"I'll give you a deal... or to be more precise... a punishment." He smiled.

"Punishment? Seriously? Why do you need to punish me?" There's something wrong with his head. Did he left his brain inside his car or on road? What did I do to him for him to give me a 'punishment'?

"Well, because, it was clearly your fault for all of this to happen... I'm offering you a deal. I'm going let this slip and won't tell it to the media and not to ruin your reputation. IF... you become my servant."

My jaw nearly dropped.

"What?! No fair. I won't do that."

He held his chin as if to think another plan, "Hmm.. okay how about this, be my servant or be the replacement?"

Replacement? What does he mean by replacement?

"Replacement, I mean, replace me for a few months. Well, I can't go on in this condition. It will take me a month or so to get out of this hospital."

"Did you read my mind or something?" How did he know that I was thinking about the replacement thingy?

"No. You're just really transparent. I can see it from the look of your face." He said a-matter-of-factly

"Hmm.. okay. I'm listening. Go on." I said. This might be interesting.

"Fortunately, you'll recover in just a short of time. So, you'll going to be my replacement until I recover. It's either you'll be me or you could be just someone I hired to replace me. You'll just tell the media and the band that I'm on leave or I'm doing something important, if you just become 'someone-I-hired-replacement'. But if you become ME. Of course, you'll tell them nothing about what happened; you'll tell them that something came up and you didn't have the time to attend the press conference. So what do you choose? Servant or Replacement?" He said as he wiggle his eyebrows.

Hmmm.. if I'll be his Servant.. it'll probably no fun. I might throw him out of the window if that happens. So if I become his replacement, it's more fun. It'll probably be hard and could take a lot of risks, but still...

"Okay. Deal. I'll be your replacement. You might misused me as your servant and I might throw you out of the window." I said. Making up my mind.

"Good choice. So, you'll become ME? Or what?"

"I could be just you. It's hard, I know. But if I just become 'someone', Myko might noticed that I'm her twin sister."

"Good. So wait, Myko and you are twins? Hmm.. so that's why you look familiar. So, let's start this thing over." He sat slightly on his bed, "My name is Lee Jung Min. I'm the guy you accidentally crashed into." He said, emphasizing 'accidentally'.

I cleared my throat. "I'm Samantha Jung. And I'm sorry for accidentally wrecking your car." I smiled. He smiled back.

"So, okay. We're good. Go back to your room and I'll write down the contract. No one shall know about this, okay? Well, unless, you needed help from someone. Don't worry, we don't have any problems about the media. I told my agent to tell them that I'm out of the country for a few months. Nobody knows about about the accident, we pribed everyone who saw the accident."

I just nodded and left the room.

·

·