Chapter 2

·

·

·

·

Everything's blurry...

I see people scattered as they panicked. As I heard sirens louder and louder....

"Hang in there. You're going to be fine." A voice said and then everything went black.

·

·

·

·

"Don't worry. There are no other injuries. She's going to be fine. She just had some scratches and sprains but she's fine. Just let her rest, and she'd be good as new right away." A reassuring voice said.

"Thank you doc." Another voice said

"Excuse me. I'll be in the other room" And I heard the door shut.

I opened my eyes, and then blinked a lot of times... I see white... white everywhere, it looks like I'm in the hospital. Then I saw a girl with blurry face; she leaned towards me.

"Sammy, it's me." She said

"....Sai.."

She smiled in relief. "O my god. I thought you'll die or something. O my god." She leaned and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. Don't worry."

But she let go from the hug and hit my arm, "What were you thinking!? Are you insane!?"

I held my arm, "SAI! Ow! Really?! Ugh." And her eyes widened and gently rubbed my arm, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. God, sorry. Sheesh! But what were you thinking, Sam!? You could've got yourself killed. You're lucky you just got... this.." She gestured me. I just rolled my eyes.

This is Sairyl Lim. I call her Sai, sometimes. She's my bestfriend. We've been schoolmates since freshman year. I don't know what I'm going to do without her....now that Chris broke up with me....

I murmured, "He broke up with me.."

It hurts. Emotionally. Well, I'm hurt physically, but it's like my emotional feelings are the only thing I feel. It hurts so bad.

Sairyl sat near my bed. "Sshh. I know... Oh Sam. Were you planning to kill yourself because of that? You should've never left the hotel."

"Well, I wish I could just die or have amnesia or something... Chris broke up with me... there's nothing I can do." Tears started flowing down again. Can't these eyes stop from crying??

"Sam, we're still here. But you should've stayed there at the hotel, so none of this could've happened. I haven't even told Aunt Meg or your brother about this. And we still have to find a way to get out if this mess you're into. There's this guy demanding you for wrecking his car and his face or something he said--"

"Wait, what? I crashed into someone?"

"Uh, yeah. Actually, both of your cars were wrecked.. and--"

"No, I mean... wait, where's the guy? Is he okay? O my god, Did I killed him or something?" I panicked.

"Don't worry he's fine. And killed? I just told you that he was demanding you." She said, calming me down.

"Bring me to him." I said as I started getting out of bed.

"What? No. Stay here. You don't ha--"

I cut her off... "Take me to him." I looked at her in the eyes. She just looked away, and sighed in defeat. She stood beside me and guided me to walk. We went inside a room just beside my room. And I saw a guy lying on the bed. His eyes are closed, he's probably resting. I told Sairyl to leave me for a moment. And the moment she went out, I took the chair beside the guy's bed, and sat there.