Chapter Fourty Four

The ringing of Billies or my phone woke the both of us up. Opening my eyes trying to get use to the some what lit bedroom of the light spilling in through the curtians, I looked over at Billie who rubbed one eye looking around.

"What the fuck is that?" He asked, voice groggy and rough.

"Is that your phone?"

He looked to the side of him, at his bed side table where his phone was. Before rolling his eyes and laying back down. "It's Tre, just ignore it,"

I copied him, wrapping back up. "Kinda hard to,"

He yawned. "It'll stop in a sec,"

I shut my eyes again, trying to block out the bastard noise some how. And when it finally stopped and I felt the wonderfulness of a nice, quiet bedroom. It only started up again.

Billie grunted sitting back up.

"Just put your phone on silent Beej," I sighed.

"Hello?"

I looked over, to see he'd answered it. Not very impressed of course.

"Tre what do you want. Do you know what time it is fucking ringing me at-" He paused. Angry facial features sort of fading. Sort of. "What?" He questioned. "Really? When?"

"What is it?" I asked sitting up.

Billie ignored me. "Oh my god- that's crazy,"

"What's crazy?"

"Okay. Alright I will. I'll see you there later," Billie continued. Blanking me. I gave in, tossing around and pulling the covers around me as I heard Billie say bye.

"Tre just told me we got the date for the album realise,"

I paused, slowly looking over my shoulder at him. He didn't seem as tired anymore. "Huh?"

"The date when we're releasing the album. The one I've been working on?"

"Does that thing even have a name yet?"

"I told you the albums name the other day,"

"Right." I breathed in. Knowing I'd get no more sleep. I sat up beside him. "Right, well when is the albums release date?"

"They wanna release it today,"

"They?"

"Our label. They think we should release it today,"

"Today?"

"I've gotta go attend some sort of meeting. To discuss about it and decide." He tried to explain briefly. Tossing the covers off himself as he stood up getting out of bed. "But I think it'll be released today by the looks of it."

"That- that's great," I finally smiled. "You don't seem excited though,"

"I'm not- well, kinda not," He explained, opening a draw.

"Why's that?"

"I'm more nervous if anything,"

"Nervous? Why would you be nervous,"

Shoving the shirts neck hole through his head. Making his hair worser and more messy, he pulled the shirt over his chest. "I've not released an album in so long," He looked down at himself, flattening the shirt out. "This'll be us basically announcing we're back,"

"I'm still not following yet why you're nervous?"

"Because Mallory- I'm nervous the album won't do well." He sighed, picking his phone back up from the night stand. Before scowling down at the screen confused.