Special 4. The Sun, The Moon and The Stars

Start from the beginning

   Arxia is very beautiful, gentle and sensitive. They live in the Desert Kingdom's Royal Palace and are protected and loved by all its inhabitants. They rarely communicate with people out of their circle because of their shyness.

   Despite their timidity, Arx couldn't resist Dey's best friend's charm and was deeply infatuated by Tar's impressive looks and insistent attentions

   Despite their timidity, Arx couldn't resist Dey's best friend's charm and was deeply infatuated by Tar's impressive looks and insistent attentions. The strong warrior and the delicate desert flower fell in love at first sight.

   Arx's main ability is to 'read' people, immediately sensing their character and hidden abilities as well as, in case of longer contact, their future.

   Count Tarsarian

   Tar and Dey grew together, first in Eleysan and later in the Endless Desert, becoming partners in mischief and best friends. Tar is The Farmers tribe chief's son and will inherit the title from his father. He lived in the palace since birth as did the sons of the other rulers. They are traditionally trained in science and warfare together with the prince till they become of age at eighteen.

 They are traditionally trained in science and warfare together with the prince till they become of age at eighteen

   Tar is a fearless warrior and loyal to death. He would gladly give his life to protect his friends. His mistake was actually the reason Dey and Sai finally met. He thought that he was kidnapping one of King Unufrail's daughters to help the peace negotiations while it actually turned out to be his only son.

   Despite his menacing looks, Tar is a very warm and open hearted person. He is madly in love with prinx Arxia and is considering to ask their hand in marriage.

   Prinx Mostal

  Mos is another one of Sai's cousins and a member of The Prophets clan, although, the prinx does not posses the abilities. They are the same age as Sai. The two of them are best childhood friends. Mos lost their parents at a very young age and lived in the palace under the royal family's protection until becoming of age to take the throne of The Lost Caves.

   They are very mischievous, outgoing and courageous person, always craving adventures. A true daredevil. Their family is famous for their heroic deeds during the fiery monsters invasions and the numerous lives they saved. They are thought to be the first people who ever managed to defeat a fiery butterfly in an open fight with the famous crystal daggers which Mostal gave Sai and Dey as a wedding gift.