Royal Ball | !old! Dundy drabble

Type : "Dream Smp" fluff oneshot
TW : homoph0b1a, k1sses

People mentioned/involved : Awesamdude, Dream, Fundy, Eret,

Main person/people : Fundy & Dream
Other : Royality AU !!

Story summary : Dream's family host a royal Ball.

Time Line : Royality AU !!

One thing before the story starts :
Dnf shippers, would you consider your ship name to be "Dreamwasfound"? :) (Btw enjoy this Dundy drabble I did a while back, still, somehow, my writing style is way better than my current one. Huh. Anyways, enjoy!) (yes, yes they'll kiss stfu-)

Pov : 3rd person

Alr, let's go 

Dream was sitting at the end of the enormous ball room. They were waiting for the last royal family to arrive, because they were running late. Then the king and the queen would give a speech, and then everyone would dance. You know, the things you do at a royal Ball. Dream was annoyed, he didn't really pick up the name of the royal family, but he knew that the prince was named Fundy and that they were people who usually weren't on time. Annoying.

Another ten minutes went by, and then, finally, they arrived. Dream let out a deep sigh and looked over to his parents, who were also very relieved. "Finally" He murmured and looked at the tall door, waiting for them to walk in. The first one was the queen of the kingdom, then the king and then Fundy. Fundy was in a long, white dress, with black boots underneath. Don't get me wrong, dream thought that Fundy definitely looked gorgeous, but he looked.. uncomfortable. Well, Dream didn't think into it too much, so he just waited for his parents to start speaking.

They spoke for about half an hour, and then they finally let everyone dance. Dream didn't have a dance partner, so he just sat and thought. "Hey, you're crown prince Dream right?" he jumped at the sound of the deep voice and turned to where it came from. "Uh, yes. I'm Dream." he smiled slightly and waited for the other to say something. "Mh, I'm Eret. And that's Sam." He pointed to another person next to him, who only waved a little. "Very nice to meet you" Dream did a little bow as a sign of respect. The two returned the gesture and sat down next to him.

Dream overheard the other two talking, but his mind was somewhere else, eyes wandering around the ball room, but getting stuck on Fundy. "You should totally go and dance with prince Fundy." Eret stated and laughed lightly. Dream cheeks flushed a light shade of pink and he looked over at Eret, who grinned. Sam instantly nodded, agreeing with Eret. Dream sighed and stood up, giving them a quick bow as a goodbye. He walked over to Fundy and took a deep breath. "Hello? Prince Fundy?" Dream nudged his arm and did a little bow.

"Oh! Hello crown prince Dream!" Fundy smiled and returned the gesture as well. Right that second, the song changed and everyone could change partners. Dream's anxiety grew, but so did his smile. "Would you give me this dance?" Dream did a deep bow and held out his arm, hoping that Fundy would say yes. "Oh! Yes, why not?" Fundy laughed lightly and took Dream's hand, letting Dream lead him onto the dance floor. They started dancing and Dream could hear all the homophobic comments that were coming from other people, disgusting. Well, he focused back on dancing and Fundy, who was actually looking at him too. Somewhere, sometime, he got lost in Fundy's eyes, as did Fundy.

They danced for about two songs, and then Dream's legs got tired. Yet he didn't wanna stop. He felt like something was missing, like he was supposed to do something that he wasn't doing. As the third song came to an end, dream decided to pull Fundy close, wanting to fluster him a little. As he did, he decided that he regret that decision, cause they both got incredibly flustered. Fuck. Fundy looked at Dream, and Dream looked at Fundy. His mind spinning, Dream slowly closed the gap between them, giving Fundy time to pull away, but he didn't. Fundy closed his eyes as Dream completely closed the gap and he felt their lips press against each other. It felt.. good.

Yet, dream pulled away shortly after, worried if he overstept any boundaries. Fundy looked a little disappointed as he pulled away. "That wasn't even a proper kiss!" Dream heard Sam shout from over where he was sitting. Dream looked back at Fundy, "Can I?" He asked, wanting to be a bit more.. polite this time. Fundy nodded eagerly and grinned. Dream moved his hands down to Fundy's waist and Fundy moved his hands up to Dreams neck. Dream closed the gap between them, making the fuzzy feeling pop up again. As their lips pressed against each other, Fundy moved one of his hands up to Dream's hair. It felt more passionate this time. I'd call this, love at first sight.