EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE
LILAH

"That's your husband?" The woman stares at the man behind me with a slacked jaw and wide eyes.

"He sure is, just got married." I smirk, showing her my ring and she nods her head and looks at me with an impressed look.

"He's lucky to have someone as gorgeous as you." She smiles and I thank her before taking our drinks and making my way back over to Ollie.

We're currently in Paris for our honeymoon and luckily for us the weather is hot and sunny. Especially compared to the fact that we have now decided to move back to England.

We've spent the whole day on a yacht and now Ollie's whining like a baby because he's got sunburn and a really bad tan line from his glasses.

I can't help but giggle.

"Lilah." He warns and I cover my mouth to muffle my laugh as I sit back down opposite him.

"Sorry." I smirk and compose myself. "If it makes you feel better you look very handsome and all I want to do is rip your clothes off." I pick my cocktail up and take a small sip, looking at him over the rim of the glass.

A satisfied smile etches onto my face when I see him adjust himself.

"Why do you have to make me hard everywhere we go, Lilah?" He hissed but I can see the warm glint behind his eyes — he loves it really.

"I can't help being sexy. Like that lady said over there, you're lucky to have someone as gorgeous as me." I wink and he nods his head, pursing his lips.

"I really am." He agrees and I nod my head.

There's a lot of tension between us right now and I watch as his eyes follow me crossing my legs over the other.

I continue to take small sips from my drink, occasionally tucking the loose strand of hair behind my ear.

I can tell Ollie is about to burst.

I give him an innocent smile and that's all it takes.

"Up you get." He stands up and grabs our drinks, my eyes widen but I stand up anyway.

•••

"Ollie." I whimper as I look at him between my legs. His face is covered in my juices and I throw my head back against the pillow when he continues to lick and suck on my pussy. "Fuck! I need you, Ollie. Please." I beg and watch as he stands up, his dick standing hard against his abs.

My eyes follow him as he goes to retrieve a condom.

"You ready for me, Lilah?" I nod my head eagerly as he lines himself up with my entrance.

We both moan as he slowly enters me before pulling out again and slamming hard into me.

"I'm never going to get enough of you, Lilah." He rasps as he puts most of his body weight on top of me as he begins to thrust in and out of me. "You're so beautiful, have I told you that?" He whispers in my ear and I smile and release a small laugh.

"Ollie, you tell me about a hundred times a day." I moan as his strokes start to become slow and hard.

"Not enough." He groans, burying his face into the crook of my neck.

I go to say something but we both freeze at a knock on the door.

"Room service."

"Lilah." Ollie groans and I give him a sheepish smile.

"I wanted a burger."

"My crazy fucking girl, I love you loads." He shakes his head and stares at me in amusement.

"I need to get up."

"I'll get you as many burgers as you want as soon as I'm done fucking your pussy." My eyes widen.

Okay then.

"Let me love you, Lilah baby."

Forever.

A/N
It's officially over :( but you know what this means! Bosses and Butterflies is back 😁💕 again thank you so much for all of you support. I love you 💕💕💕💕

 I love you 💕💕💕💕