chapter 6

Fuck.

That was stiles first thought when he realized he had to face the pack today.  All throughout the morning he'd been on edge as he had no clue whether they knew about him or if chris kept his mouth shut, speaking of chris stiles needs to talk with him after school.

"Come on stiles if you don't get a move on you'll be late, I know you're not happy cause we won't be there today but come on" Bonnie was currently attempting to shove stiles out the door whilst kai lent against the staircase with an amused expression on his face, "Kai! are you really not gonna help me!?"

Kai shook his head with a grin, " Nope. actually i agree with stiles, schools useless plus he already basically knows everything perks of being a gang leader i suppose"

with an eyeroll and a kiss goodbye stiles left for school, he calmed his nerves before getting out of the jeep.

"Stiles!"  Before stiles could see who it was he felt someone attack him in a hug, as he pulled back he seen scott stood there with his adorable dopey smile, "where you been, i know i saw you in school yesterday but you just left without saying goodbye" Scott's smile turned into a small but still adorable frown, honestly sometimes it felt like scott was his child.

Stiles smiles reassuringly and patted him on the back, "Sorry scotty my dad called and said he needed help to figure out if a case was supernatural or not, don't worry it wasn't"

Scott's grin returned once again, glad that they finally have a break from the supernatural.

Ahhhhh class, you know stiles is quite looking forward to this particular class wanna know why?

He has mister Harris. Wanna know why that's good?

Cause stiles is going to piss him off.

Stiles sat down in his seat with a sly smirk, it only widened when Harris entered.

"Mister stilinksi you would be wise to wipe that smirk off your face before I am oh so tempted to do it for you" mister Harris' drawling voice broke stiles out of his train of thought, this is gonna be fun.

"Mister Harris I'm sorry to inform you but uh you do realize that you just threatened a minor and if you were to go through with that threat it would be classed as child abuse as well as attacking the sheriff's son, so you would be wise to cut back on the threats" when stiles turned to look at his brother he noticed the look of complete shock, "close your mouth Scotty he had it coming plus I could of done a hell of a lot worse"

Yeah like shoot the prick in the spine and watch as he bleeds out unable to move from being paralyzed, stiles couldn't help but grin at his thoughts, god was he tempted.