"You stop! Mom will come here!" He tried to push Jungkook but Jungkook backhugged him tighter.

"So what? We are married anyways."

"It doesn't mean that she will see us like this."

"Like this means? We are just standing. Atleast we are not doing what we did last night hmm?" He traced his fingers on Tae's belly making him giggle.

"Stop you are again tickling me."

"Okay you come here.." Jungkook went in front of Tae and turned to him.

"What?"

"I'll make food for you. Remember you said that its your wish to eat food made by me. So Imma make it." He turned to the stove and Tae just stood there but then he smiled and backhugged him, kept his head on his shoulder and giggled.

"So you'll complete my all wishes?"

"Just say them" he said while offering a piece of fried meat and Tae ate it.

"I have just one wish....stay with me forever....please." hearing this Jungkook smiled and turned to cup Tae's face.

"Its not just your wish, its my promise, my commitment, my dream and I am not the person who breaks his promise. I will leave this world before leaving you so don't ever think that I'll leave your hand because I am watching my whole future with you right now."

"And I am watching an emotional movie right now." Both flinched as their emotional moment was disturbed by their dramatic mother who was now wiping her fake tears with shaky hands.

"Mom! Privacy!" Jungkook kept his both hands on his waist.

"Son! Shame!"

"Why?"

"Cuz its kitchen....a place to cook, not for romance!"

"Yeah, you and dad used to dance here right? Don't be oversmart, I watched you both many times."

"YOU! Shameless Brat!" She threw an apple which Jungkook caught.

"Well I am your son anyways!" Jungkook sticked his tongue out and all three of them burst into laugh.

"Okay okay, well I was here to give you guys tickets...here."

"Oh yeah tickets!"

"What tickets?" Tae asked and Jungkook smirked.

"Honeymoon tickets baby. Don't you want to see crorcodiles blush?" Tae widened his eyes and smacked Jungkook's arm "Idiot!"

"Come...let me reveal our honeymoon destination." They walked to Emma and took the tickets.

"So where are you guys going?"

"We are going to-" he looked at curious faces of Tae and Emma.

"To?"

"To-"

"To?"

"Switzerland!"

"What!!"

"Really Kookie?"

"PINCH ME!" and Jungkook pinched him "AAAH not that hard idiot!"

"Wowwww!" Emma clapped in excitement.

"Excuse me! Why are you being so excited huh?"

"Because I never went to switzerland."

"Hold on hold on, its our honeymoon not a family trip."

"So when did I say?"

"You said you never went. What does this mean?"

"Imma start packing." Tae excitedly said but got ignored.