BRAN

Next morning, Tae opened his eyes and the first thing he noticed was a pair of eyes looking at him lovingly. Tae chuckled and looked at their positions. He doesn't know how they ended in this position but now his head was resting on Jungkook's lap and Jungkook was gently stroking his hair.

"Good morning muscle bunny" Tae said and flicked his chin.

"Good morning love"

"You slept well?"

"Hmm hmmmm" he said now gently pushing Tae's hair back from his forehead.

"I didn't kick you in sleep right?" Tae asked and Jungkook chuckled.

"No"

"How long are you awake?"

"Amm....half an hour!"

"And what were you doing all that time?"

"Staring at you"

Taehyung narrowed his eyes.

"Don't lie" he tried to get up but Jungkook grabbed him from his waist, pinned him down the bed and hovered over him.

"How can you say that I am lying?"

"You are a person who always wakes up late. How come you woke up early today?"

Jungkook chuckled at his comment.

"You don't know Tae, how much I've waited for this moment. Waking up early than you and then staring at your beautiful morning face which looks 10 times more cuter with this little pout"  pecked Tae's lips  "it feels like I am in heaven. You are my heaven."

He said and snuggled into Tae's neck and Tae wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. They both stayed like this for a while, feeling each other's warmth, listening to those heartbeats which were loud enough to be heard in that silence.

"Kook get up. I have to pack my things too."

"You're going?"

"Hmm but now I can go happily because now I know that I am yours and you are mine."

"Make a promise"

"What?"

"We will mwet everyday. No matter how busy we are."

"Promise."  lifted his pinky and Jungkook tangled it with his.

"Promise."

"Now shall we get up?"

"Yeah"

They got up and Jungkook hugged Tae tight before leaving the room and Tae went to bathroom.

~

"Can't you stay for more days Tae? I just got married and you are leaving me."

"Its not like you will not see me ever again."  Tae said while checking Emma's foot.

"Hey! Don't say like that!"

"Okay sorry sorry"  looked at Emma  "Mam....."

"Call me mom sweetheart."

"M..Mom, you need to come to hospital for some last tests."

"Okay"

Tae smiled and looked up at Jungkook who was already looking at him with a straight face.

"I think he needs a special treatment."  Emma whispered to Tae and he chuckled.

"Bear, you will miss Milly?"

"I will miss you the most baby."

Emma smiled and stood up from her chair. She gently cupped his face and kissed his forehead.

"Thankyou so much for everything son. I am so happy that you are now a part of our family but I can't wait for the day when you'll officially be Jeon Taehyung."

Taehyung blushed and looked at Jungkook who was staring at him already.

"I...I should leave now."

"I will drop you to the cab."

"Finally he spoke."

"Bye Tae, we will miss you."

"I will miss you guys too, Bye"

With that Taekook went outside.

"I wish it was me who'd drop you home."

"I am going to hospital first and...."  fixed Jungkook's collar  "....you have to take care of company now because Yoongi hyung is on leave."

"I know okay"

"Why are you sulking?"  Tae chuckled and Jungkook hugged him.

"I don't want you to go."

"I don't want to go either."

"Then stay"

"I can't....I have to work and we promised that we will meet everyday."

"Still, I can't see you going away."

Tae broke the hug and pecked Jungkook's lips.

"Remember that.....I love you okay and you love me. Now be a good boy and smile."

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Tae smiled when Jungkook kissed him.

"Take care Love"

"You too"

"Bye"

"Bye"

Tae sat in the car and the car slowly drove away. Jungkook just stare at the car leaving and a drop of tear fell from Tae's eyes which he was holding for long.

"Its so hard to leave...."

He took out his phone and dialled someone's no.

"Hello Hoseok hyung! I am coming to hospital."

~

                         SOMEWHERE IN U.S.

The phone started ringing and someone groaned from under the blanket.

"Who's disturbing?"

He came out of the blanket and looked at the girl who was breathing heavily under him

"Give me a second baby"  he grabbed his phone and picked it up.

"Hello....I am busy"  smirked and looked at the girl  "yeah the parcel is ready. You can have it in some hours......yeah......don't disturb me now."  he threw the phone somewhere and again looked at the girl.

"What parcel baby?"

"A very precious one....just like you."

Before she could understand anything, that man again went under the blanket.

"But first.... let me eat you out."

"Bab....mgh...aaah"  she was cutt off by her own loud moan and arched her back in pleasure while grabbing that man's hair.

"This is my favourite thing to do."

~

Short episode....🤭🤭
Who is the new character? What do you think?
Thankyou for reading❣