And with a jerk, he pulled Tae to himself earning a gasp from him. As Tae fell on Jungkook's chest, Kook wrapped his arms around around Tae's waist and rolled over to the side, pulled him more closer to himself and nuzzled his face in Tae's neck. All of this happened so fast that Tae didn't get anytime to react. He slowly blinked his eyes and his lips slightly parted when he felt kisses on his neck. He closed his eyes and his hands slowly made their way to the soft locks of Jungkook, gently stroking it.

 He closed his eyes and his hands slowly made their way to the soft locks of Jungkook, gently stroking it

(Crdeits to the owner)

"My husband" Jungkook breathed out and Tae giggled. "My husband....Jeon Taehyung.....Mine." and the kisses travelled down from Tae's neck to his shoulders.

"Its ticking! Kook...haha stop!"

"So its tickling huh?"

"Yes haha stop! Ha....aaah!" A loud gasp escaped from Tae's lips when Jungkook sucked a bit harder on his sweet spot. He choked on air when he felt open mouth kisses from his neck to shoulders.

"J...Jung...Kook!"

"It isn't tickling, right baby?" Jungkook whispered and Tae's body got shivers.

"We....we have to-"

"Shhhh.... lets sleep.....some more." He tightened his hold on Tae's waist and continued placing soft kisses on his neck until he fell asleep. When Tae didn't feel movements, he opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook who was now sleeping while hugging him. Tae smiled and shifted a bit to lay straight, his fingers stroking Kook's hair. He picked up his mobile from the side and clicked a picture of them both.

"First selfie after marriage.....my husband."

~

"Oh comeon Kookie...move away!" Emma said walking past Kook.

"Oh comeon mom...my husband is here, why will.I go anywhere?"

"You are whipped!"

"Not lie tho!"

"Mom...aunt Yu has prepared lunch. You can send it to Chim and Yoongi hyung now."

"Great! I'll go and give it to the driver." She took the box and left.

"Aunt Yu?" Jungkook called.

"Yeah"

"Won't you leave?"

"Why? There's so much wo......Oh! Okay! I'll go! Okay!"

"What? Where are you....Aunt Yu...wait!"

"She is gone baby."

"You sent her!" Tae pouted and started cooking something and Jungkook walked to stand behind him.

"What are you doing love?"

"Won't you go to office?" Tae tilted his head to side as Jungkook kept his one hand on his shoulder and other on his waist.

"Nope! I'm on leave and that also for may days because-" he kissed his neck "I have to spend time with my husband."