Till Death part 4

Start from the beginning

"Ah, its fine, just fine" he held his hands up in defense.

I take his hands placing them on my hips before leaning in to look more at the bandaging, "Im sorry for hurting you"

"'S fine...just fine" he cleared his throat.

"Arent you hot in that sweatshirt?"

"No I'm fine" it was almost cute how his voice pitched up that time

"Aw- come on" I let my fingers dip under it going to his chest.

His eyes got big staring at me, "Are you drunk?"

"No, maybe I just want some attention from my husband"

I watched his eyes go back and forth across my face seeming to be looking for something... what is going through his head?

Keigos POV

HOLYSHIT. What the fuck do I do here? Dabi you little shit, I asked your advice and you were useless! Why is she on me again?? She hasn't drank and her hands are on me! This isn't Z this time.

Im going to hyperventilate if I'm not careful. My heart is a fucking jackhammer.

Maybe her vibrator died? Not God damnit Dabi now you have me thinking your dumb shit!

"You flush real pretty when you're embarrassed" she smiled

"Im sorry" why the fuck did I apologize. God I hate me.

"No reason to apologize" she wiggled her hips innocently.

Woman I swear to God. Its when her eyes widened and she looked down I was officially embarrassed, "Oi, eyes up here"

"Holy shit do you seriousl-"

"You are the one wiggling around on my lap!"

"I hardly did anything yet!"

"Yet?" I flush harder

"What do they fucking feed you"

"The hell do you mean by that?" I huff

"I thought you were...severely lacking?"

She thought what??? Wait... has she seriously been thinking about my dick this whole time??? "The hell made you think that?"

"I figured you married because of it" she shrugged hands STILL on my chest

"Got a thing of small dicked guys?" I raise a brow

"What? No, I happen to be a very open minded person" She huffed

"Open minded and handsy" I grab her hands again when they crept up to my shoulders

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Lets stick to the designated areas"

"And where are those?" She hummed

"Well...my chest, we'll say my face and I really don't mind you on my lap"

Readers POV

So, neck, back, sides, and a few other places off limits. What could he be hiding? Is he ticklish? His quirk is the main thought. If he's that nervous about me feeling around its gotta be something I can feel.

"That really all?" I pout next to his ear. No signs of anything on his neck.

"What about you?" He met my eyes looking a little too suspicious

"You can touch my face, my hips, we'll say my sides as well" keep it in safer areas

His hands squeezed my hips lightly... that shouldn't feel good, "Is it true you're quirkless?"