"Y/N!" A voice, not so quietly, exclaimed.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up!" The H/C-haired girl hissed as she swung the window open, glaring down at Baji.

"I smuggled Kazu out of jail! Let's light some cars on fire!" Baji grinned from ear to ear. Y/N groaned, shaking her head. Baji was dumb, she knew, but sneaking Kazutora out of jail? He had just invented a new kind of stupid, an 'open all the cages in a zoo' kind of stupid.

She didn't want to leave Hanma without him knowing, but she also wasn't willing to let Baji and Kazutora run wild. The ravenette was a menace to society.

"You stupid bitches," Y/N hissed as she quickly slipped on her shoes and swung a leg over the exterior.

"Wait, don't jump!" Baji shouted, stumbling forward.

"I'll do whatever I want, thank you very much." Y/N was now dangling out of the window, one hand gripping onto the sill. As she dropped, Kazutora dove forward. He grunted, his knees hitting the floor harshly as he caught Y/N.

"I'm not a princess, but nice catch." Y/N stood up, dusting her clothes off. It was lucky she had decided to sleep in her day clothes, despite it being unhygienic, because otherwise, she would be standing in front of Baji and Kazutora in her pyjamas.

"Let's go to a park," Y/N muttered as she pulled a lipstick out of her pocket, applying some to her lips.

"Oh, there's a nearby one with a playground!" Baji piped up. He grabbed both Y/N and Kazutora, pulling them in the direction of the park.

"Aren't you a little too old to be in a playground?" Y/N grumbled, frowning.

"And aren't you a little too old to be collecting plushies?" Baji retorted snarkily. Kazutora snickered, trying to hide his laughter.

"Hey! Kei, plushies are free therapy!"

"Yeah, say that to your future partner when soft toys are all that fill the bed!"

The trio reached the playground, and, almost immediately, Kazutora hurried over to the swings.

Y/N hung back, running her hand over the seesaw.

"It's never been here." She muttered.

"Well, now you have!" Baji grinned, slapping Y/N on the back. She grunted.

"Bitch, what the fuck." She harshly tugged at his long, black locks.

"Damn, do that more. It feels good." Baji loudly cackled as Y/N jumped back, an expression of disgust plastered on her face.

"Real mature, Keisuke." She sneered, "I'm going to go play on the swings with Kazu. Meanwhile, try to knock some sense into your ant brain." Y/N knocked her knuckles against Baji's hollow head before walking towards her friend with black and blonde hair.

"So, how did you two idiots manage to get out? Surely it couldn't have been based on sheer dumb luck." Y/N uttered as she sat down. Kazutora shrugged as he swayed from side to side.

"I don't know." He truthfully admitted, "One minute I was sleeping on a bed as hard as a rock, and the next Baji was standing there, the keys in his hands. Everything else is a blur." Y/N nodded her head, pretending as if she understood. From what Kazutora was telling her, it was all a fluke, and, somehow, they managed to escape without being spotted.