U (Austin Mahone)

~Austin~
Look Mema I did it.

Lately Austin has been acting kind of down. I've tried to ask him what's wrong or if he's okay and he just shrugs his shoulders or says a simple 'yeah'. So today I decided to rent his favorite movie, Stepbrothers, and bring home pizza and skittles and just have a movie night with him.

I just got off work so I got the movie and pizza and headed to Austin's house. I called Alex and told him to go somewhere with the guys so we could be alone for a little. I knock on the front door and wait for Austin to open up. After a few seconds of waiting I decide to just walk in. I look around and don't see him anywhere in the living room so I walk into the kitchen and set the stuff down on the counter. "Austin?" I ask as I walk through the house. No response. I make my way to his room and look in there. Nothing. I go upstairs and through the window, spot him on the roof.

"Austin" I say as I climb out beside him. "What are you doing out here?" I ask. I see a picture of Mema in his hand.

"Hey.." He mumbles. "Just thinking..I miss her..a lot." He says softly.

"I know you do." I say while rubbing his back. "But she's right here." I point to his heart. "I know it's not the same but she's looking down on you and I can guarantee she's so incredibly proud of you. I know it sucks not having her here to come along on this journey in person, but she sees it. My mom tells me the same thing about my grandpa." I say letting out a sigh.

"Thank you." he says with a smile while pulling me in and kissing my forehead as his arms wrap around my waist. "I don't know how I got so lucky to find you but I'm glad I did. I feel like she brought us together" he says looking at the picture in his hand. "She wanted me to have someone I'm completely comfortable and happy with and I do, with you." I smile and peck his lips and nuzzle my head into his neck. "Look Mema, I did it." he softly says while glancing up at the sky and then back down to me. "I love you" he mumbles while looking into my eyes.

"I love you too." I smile.

~Alex~
We can look exquisite, trips to the pacific.

I walk into the front door of my house and head upstairs to take a shower and change. It's been a stressful day at work but surprisingly I got off early. I was still in desperate need of a vacation! I open the door to my room and see a note on my bathroom door.

Hey baby :)
There's a surprise behind this door, and no it's not me. Sorry to disappoint. ;) Enjoy, and then check your closet for another surprise. Love you. <3
Alex

I open the door to find a bath set up with rose petals and bubbles in it. Smiling to myself I undress and get into the bath, letting it instantly relax me. I finish up and wrap a towel around myself as I head to my closet and open the door to find a note attached to a beautiful outfit.

Put this on and get ready then meet me out front. You're probably wondering what's going on, so here's a hint: we can look exquisite, trips to the pacific. ;)

Still confused, I put on the outfit and my makeup. I finish up the look by curling my hair. I grab my phone and clutch and head outside. I smile as I see Alex getting out of his car and coming towards me. "So what's going on?" I ask confused.

"Well, you've been telling me how stressed work is making you, so I decided why not take a vacation?" he says with a grin.

"But I didn't take off of work. And I don't even have any bags packed."

"Already taken care of..all you have to do is hop in the car and come along with me."

"How did you do all of this? You creeped into my house when I wasn't even home..." I tease.

"You're the one who told me where the spare key was." he teases back.

"Okay, let's go." I say while skipping to his car. "Where are we even going?" I ask as he hands me a plane ticket. I read it and see that it's a first class ticket to LA. "My favorite place." I smile and he nods and smiles back.

~Robert~
Party in love, and them purple label kisses..

I playfully pull Robert away from the crowded party that the boy's were throwing and lead him up to his bedroom with a smirk on both of our faces. We may have partied a little too hard and now things were about to get out of hand. It's not the first time though, I mean we've been dating for a little over a year. We plop down on the bed and I decide to take control. I hover over him and start marking my territory on his neck, giving him hickeys. From then on things went further.

I wake up and roll over seeing an empty bed beside me. I sit up and grab Robert's shirt that was laying on the floor. I notice the bathroom light on so I walk over to it and open the door to find Robert looking through my makeup bag. I laugh to myself and he jumps and looks over at me with wide eyes. "So is this what you do when I'm sleeping? Play with my makeup?" he shakes his head but I continue "you don't need any of that, you're beautiful without it." I say mocking what he always tells me. I see him try to hold back a laugh which makes me laugh even more.

"No, I'm trying to cover up your mess from last night." he says pointing to his neck with hickeys all over. "I can't go out in public like this or everyone's gonna start asking questions about what we do." he laughs while continuing to look through the bag.

I come up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. "Sorry" I mumble against his back while getting on my tippy toes and whispering my next words into his ear. "I'm not really sorry." I then make my way to the side of his neck that's empty and bite it lightly.

"Oh no you don't" he says while quickly turning around so we're face to face. He swiftly picks me up and sets me on the counter. "Now help me cover these up, please." he says seriously. I roll my eyes and take out my foundation and cover the spots to the best of my ability.

~Zach~
Hoping I can get along with your big brothers.

"Zach will you calm down. My brothers aren't even the protective type they really don't care who I'm dating as long as they're not a druggy." I say trying to calm my boyfriend. He's meeting my older brothers for the first time and is very nervous.

"Okay but I don't want them to like beat me up or something. I've seen pictures..they're big guys!" he says making me laugh a bit.

"I promise you have nothing to worry about. I don't think they've ever beat anyone up anyways."

"You better be telling the truth." he says in all seriousness.

"I promise" I say while taking his pinky into my own causing him to laugh.

I pull into my parents driveway where we're all getting together. Zach and I then make our way to the front door and walk in. He tenses up almost instantly when he sees one of my brothers standing in the kitchen staring at us. I lightly squeeze his hand to calm him.

I continue into the living room and find my other brother watching a basketball game, the Spurs vs. Heat. "Oh what's the score?" Zach says while quickly sitting down.

"86-90 Miami is gonna win though." my brother answers.

"What! No way, Spurs will catch up no doubt!" Zach argues back.

My brother let's out a sarcastic laugh. "Yeah right, I bet you $10 Heat wins." he says while Zach agrees and shakes his hand.

I sit beside Zach and quietly say "I told you there was nothing to worry about."

"I guess you were right."

"Aren't I always" I tease.

"Don't push it." he says playfully making me laugh.

A/N: Comment your favorite!