Alex

You wake up and notice that your boyfriend Alex isn't in the bed beside you. You sit up and see a note on the table next to your bed. You pick it up and read it.

Hey babe,

Happy Valentine's Day! Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up but I had to get some stuff ready for your surprise tonight. You're gonna go on a little adventure today. Enjoy and I'll see you later. Love you ❤️

Alex

You smile to yourself and get out of bed to go into the bathroom to get ready for the day. You look into the mirror and notice a sticky note attached to it. You pick it off and read it

'Hey beautiful. Your first surprise is in your closet. :)'.

You put the note down and head to your closet. You open the door and the first thing you notice is a beautiful outfit with another note attached.

'Put this on and go downstairs. Breakfast is in the microwave.😘'

You smile and put on the outfit and head downstairs. You go to the microwave and notice yet another note.

'Eat up and get ready to head out.'

You open the microwave door and notice waffles with heart shaped strawberries piled on them. You start eating and as soon as you're finished you grab your phone and head out the door only to be stopped by a bouquet of pink roses. You pick them up and set them inside and read the note.

'Hope you like them. I know you don't like the typical red so I went with pink. Go to the first place we met for another surprise.'

You hop in your car and head to Starbucks. You walk in and the worker smiles as you "Hey Y/N, Alex ordered this for you" the cashier says with a smile. You thank her and take the cotton candy frappacino from her. You smiled since Alex got your favorite drink. You notice a bunch of writing on it so you read it.

'Your favorite. Next stop is the place where we had our first date.'

You make your way to your car and head to the beach. You get there and find something written in the sand next too a pretty new bikini.

'Next stop is the place where we had our first kiss.'

You think back a second and then go to the local movie theater. You walk inside and the person at the front counter hands you a movie ticket that says to go to theater 7. You make your way down the hall and enter the theater. It's pretty dark and there's nobody else in the room. The screen suddenly turns on and there's a video of Alex.

"Hey Y/N. I hope you enjoyed your adventure. I just wanna wish you a happy Valentine's Day. You're so amazing to me and I love you so much. You make me the happiest I've ever been. You bring out the best of me and I can't thank you enough. I appreciate everything you do, so much. You're my world. Now turn around."

You turn around and see Alex standing there with chocolates and a present. You make your way over to him and wrap your arms around his neck while he wraps his around your waist, still holding the items in his hand.

"For my princess." He says handing you the present. You look up at him and smile while opening the present to find a beautiful diamond necklace with a crown charm on it.

"Thank you so much Alex. For all of this! This is the best Valentine's Day I've ever had and the most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me. I love you more than you can imagine." You say before planting a huge kiss on his lips as he returns, making it more passionate.

You both take a seat and watch a movie in an empty theater feeding the chocolates to each other.