Robert

"It's okay babe, I understand. See you soon. Love you." You say finishing up your phone call with your boyfriend, Robert. He was in LA with Austin finishing up the album. He just got done informing you that he won't be making it home Valentine's Day, which is tomorrow. You let out a sigh and get yourself ready for bed.

The next morning you wake up to see a beautiful bouquet of roses sitting on your bedside table. You smile to yourself. Either Robert put them there or some stranger came into your house and is trying to hit on you. You shake your head and let out a laugh at the crazy thought.

Getting yourself up you go to the bathroom to fix yourself before heading downstairs. You look around for Robert and find him in the kitchen cooking breakfast. You walk up behind him and wrap your arms around his waist. "I thought you were gonna be in LA you little liar." You mumble against his back.

He turns around and puts his arms around your waist pulling you into him. "I might've lied but it was for a good reason" he says with a cheeky smile. You laugh at his adorableness and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Y/N, come on I've been gone for a week I think I deserve more than a kiss on the cheek." He states. You lean in for a passionate kiss and he pulls away with a smile on his face.

He finishes cooking and you both sit down to eat. "So you got any plans today?" He asks in seriousness.

"Well I mean I was hoping to do something with my boyfriend." You say with a smile.

"Hmmm tell me about this boyfriend of yours. I bet he's a nice guy." He jokes.

"Well he likes to surprise me, which I like. He's very sweet and kinda cute I guess" you tease.

He looks at you and playfully rolls his eyes "I bet he's the hottest guy you know." He states.

"Debatable" you say with a straight face only to break into laughter.

Robert nudges you slightly. "Now who's the liar." He says. You only stick your tongue out at him. He laughs at your childishness. "Anyways, if it's okay with your boyfriend, I'd like to take you somewhere tonight." He continues.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind." You play on.

"Good. We can have a lazy day but tonight at 7 were going somewhere special." He says.

You let out a smile "sounds perfect." You both finish up your food and just hang around the rest of the day.

It's now 6 so you start to get ready. Robert tells you to wear something casual so you put on a red skirt, a white tank top with a heart on it and a brown leather blazer. You finish up and he comes in the room. "Wow your boyfriend is a lucky guy." He says placing a kiss onto your lips. "You look great." He finishes.

"Thank you." You say with a smile.

"Alright are you ready to go?" He questions. You nod your head and he takes your hand leading you downstairs, out the door, and to his car. He opens the door for you and you hop in and then he goes around to his side and gets in.

He drives for a while only to end up at an empty beach. You glance up at him and smile, you love the beach. He returns the smile and you both get out. You meet at the front of his car and he brings you over to a spot on the beach that has a table as chair with little candles surrounding it.

"Robert! When did you do all of this? It's so pretty." You say while taking in the view.

"I was actually here last night when I called you, trying to get everything set up and perfect. I had the guys come and light the candles a little while ago." He says with a chuckle. You smile and wrap your arms around his neck placing a kiss on his lips. He pulls away and takes your hand, leading you to the table and chairs. He pulls out the chair for you and you take a seat as he goes to do the same.

You enjoy the food, which was some nice chinese takeout. Rob knows how much you don't like overly romantic things so he always finds a way to tone it down. Halfway through the dinner Rob speaks up "I got you a little something, babe." he reaches in his pocket and pulls out a box of those little heart shaped candies. You look at him and let out a laugh. He gets you these every year, they're one of your favorites. He let's out a chuckle and continues on "I know that would be enough, but that's not it." he pulls something out of his other pocket and hands you a jewely box. You open it to reveal a shiny diamond bracelet.

"This is stunning! Thanks babe. This is all amazing. I love you." you gush.

"Only the best for the best. I love you too." he smoothly.

"That was so cheesy oh my gosh." you blush. He smiles and you continue your wonderful dinner.