Alex

It's been around a month since I've seen my boyfriend, Alex. He lives in Miami with his friends and we met while he was on tour with them. We exchanged numbers and have visited each other as much as we can. I decided to surprise him with a visit.

I just landed at the airport in Miami and I decided to take a taxi to the boys' house. I would've called one of the guys but they probably would've ruined the surprise part of it by telling Alex. I get into the taxi and decide to call Alex. I dial the number and wait for him to pick up. It goes to voicemail after a few rings so I send him a text.

You:
I miss you 😥 I can't wait to see you again. Hopefully soon ;)

The drive from the airport is about 30 minutes so you just play around on your phone to keep yourself occupied. The entire drive Alex never replied to my text or called me back to see what I wanted. I just assume he's busy with the guys or something and isn't by his phone. The car pulls up to the house and I can't help but smile as my heart starts to beat faster. I can't wait to see the look of shock on his face when he sees me! I pay the driver and get out, making my way up the steps.

I knock on the door and nobody answers for a few seconds. Just as I'm about to help myself inside, the door swings open. Alex stands there in just his boxers with his hair all messy. His eyes widen and he seems more nervous than happy. "Y/N w-what are you d-doing here?" he stutters out.

"I came to surprise you silly! I missed you." I respond leaning in for a hug. He hesitently hugs back and you pull away. "Did you just wake up or something? You have quite the bed head." you say with a chuckle and ruffle his hair.

He slightly smiles and nods his head. "Uh yeah, I uh took a nap."

"Oh then that would explain why you didn't answer my call or text, sleepy head." You walk further into the house and he shuts the door behind you. You turn to face him and wrap your arms around his neck and smash your lips onto his.

After a little bit he pulls away "Let me go get dressed really quick and then we can do something." he says going towards the stairs.

"No, I like this look on you. It's kinda hot..we could do something else." you whisper while walking towards him. You place your lips onto his again. He picks you up and carries you to the couch in the living room. "Why didn't you take me to your bedroom? What if the guys come in." you ask.

"My room is messy. There are clothes all over my bed. The boys won't be home for a while." he says while leaning in to continue your make out session.

"We're gonna mess up your bed anyways. I don't want them to walk in on us." you say trying to convince him to go upstairs. You're just about to get up when a girl walks into the living room wearing one of Alex's t-shirts. Her eyes widen when she sees you and she quickly turns and heads back up the stairs. Your face reddens with anger and you turn to Alex who has the same expression as the girl did. "What the hell was that?" you say in fury.

He stands up "That was Robert's new girlfriend..I didn't know she was here." he struggles to get out.

"Why was she wearing your shirt then, asshole?" you say shoving him back onto the couch. You grab your bags and head to the front door. You feel a grasp on your wrist and are spun around to face Alex.

"Baby, stop. Don't leave, please. I'm so sorry. I just needed that feeling of somebody there. I will never do anything like this to you again." he pleads.

"Yeah you're right. You won't do anything like this to ME again because we're done. Alex, when I'm gone I crave your touch. I've been waiting to feel you, run my hands through your hair, see your smile. Guys have tried to touch me but I don't let them because it's you I want. You're obviously not man enough to control yourself and if you can't control yourself then I can't do this." you say while shaking his grip from your wrist.

"No, baby please. I want to fix this. You have no idea how sorry I am." he says while trying to wipe the few tears that escaped your eyes.

"Don't. Don't touch me. Don't call me baby. Just don't. You do understand that now everytime I think of you this is going to pop into my head. I can't forget something like this. No matter how much I try, it's going to come back. I believe in second chances and maybe if I was here all the time I would be able to forgive you but I can't do the distance and thinking whether you've kept your promise or broke it again. I'm sorry." you say turning your back to walk out the door.

Alex grabs onto your hand again and turns you to him. He wraps his arms around you and burries his head into your neck, planting soft kisses here and there. You let a few tears slip. You can't cave into his touch no matter how hard it is. You need your time. You lighty push him off of you and shake your head. "Please, don't end this. I need you."

"You didn't need me when you and that girl up there were doing things I don't even want to imagine. You should've thought about what would happen before you let her touch you. You should've thought about how much I need you. You didn't though and now we're here.." with that you turn around and walk out the door.