Chapter 25 (Quest of Troll part 1)

Start from the beginning

Wrath: there is blue haired maid who is standing in front of us. She is talking about how much she hates witch cult and it's members. she considers petelgeuse as a witch cultist and she is kinda aggressive.

Troll: [I'm coming. But don't expect me to drive Safely.]

Wrath: deal.

(With wrath)

Wrath, petelgeuse and appa seller were looking at the girl who was trying to swing his spiky chain ball towards Petelgeuse but the weapon didn't moved an inch. The golden hands were holding the weapon.

Wrath: troll will pick us up with our car.

Petelgeuse: well then, let's wait.

They were standing and doing nothing for 7 seconds.

Wrath: ...first, there were bunch of knights who were chasing you, now this girl...

Petelgeuse: life isn't easy...

Wrath: yeah, I know.

Petelgeuse: 100 percent true.

Wrath: yeap.

Petelgeuse: agree.

???: Stay away from that man! You witch cultists took everything from me and now you are trying to attack the capital!? I won't let you do it!

Appa seller: what is she talking about?

Wrath: don't worry about it. She might have trauma from past or something.

Petelgeuse: yeah, I didn't attacked anyone, yet...

The maids face turned into a pure hatred.

???: You'll pay!

The girl summoned ice icicles but they broke instantly in the air.

???: What?

Wrath: eyy, he is somewhere near.

???: You... you are working with him, don't you!?

Wrath: ...

Petelgeuse: ...

Appa seller: ...

???: I hate all of you! you took my sister's horn! And you all burned my village!

Wrath: Wow, that's crazy but I have 1 question for you and that question is ..."who asked?"

???: What?

Petelgeuse: I can't find anyone here who asked you anything.

Petelgeuse looks at appa seller.

Petelgeuse: did you asked her something?

Appa seller: uhh, no I didn't.

After that petelgeuse looks around and he looks back at the girl.

Petelgeuse: I can't see anybody except for us 4 and nobody asked you anything.

???: I'LL KILL YOU!

Wrath:  can you walk away? We are trying to eat this apples peacefully.

???: I won't walk a̴͓̎w̸̰̏a̶̩͊y̸̠̔!

The girl's mouth created distorted noises in the last word of her sentence. She felt pain in her mouth and after that she felt pain in her head too. Her head started to distort and because of that girls head almost snapped at 110°.

???: w-what is happening? *Looks towards wrath* This is your doing isn't it!?

Maid tries to swing her morningstar but she can't even move it.