"thanks mak. also i mean..." avery raises her eyebrows at us.

luna just facepalms and laughs. i chuckle and continue to read chat and talk to them for a bit. i look at luna in the screen and i smile. i turn around to see what she is painting and i smile brightly at it.

"do you think it looks good? i'm not the greatest at painting." luna looks up at me, showing me her artwork.

"i think it's beautiful." i place my chin on top of her head.

"i'm almost done my dinosaur painting." avery speaks up and continues to paint.

"we would be the dinosaur trio." i suggest.

"mm.. doesn't really flow." avery mumbled.

i roll my eyes and i walk luna carefully paint, making sure the lines are neat and crisp. she stopped suddenly and then i saw a paintbrush come close to my face, coming in contact with my skin.

"agh! luna!" i step back from her, hearing her just laugh.

avery turns around and noticed luna holding the paint brush up and she looks at me and starts laughing as well. luna and avery have super similar laughs but you could tell who's laugh is coming from who. siblings.

"how much paint did you get on me?" i walk to the mirror in lunas room and i shake my head when i notice my reflection.

"she got you pretty good.. also i'm done my art work." avery walks up beside me.

i look at avery and she goes to wipe my face, is what i thought. i got a paint brush across my face and i stare at her in shock. i could see luna in the corner of my eye throw her head back but then something flys off, having her slap her face.

"MY GLASSES!"

avery and i turn around and i run to grab them. avery stands in front of the camera and blocks chat from seeing luna's eyes. i quickly hand the glasses back to luna and she stared at me and started laughing even more.

"i need to stand over here, i'm going to laugh the glasses off again.. karl you got fucked." luna walks out of frame staring at me with tears in her eyes.

"i can't believe i was sabotaged by you both. avery and luna.. the sibling duo. your guys duo name is going to be the sabotage siblings duo. i found their duo name chat." i walk towards the camera and show chat my face.

the chat was spammed with laughing and i just shake my head with a smile. i look over to luna who was just laughing and crying, her mood completely different then earlier which was nice. avery was standing next to me covering her mouth while she laughed.

"so since you guys have a duo name.. what's our trio name. common luna, cough up a trio name and not your lungs." i raise an eyebrow at the girl, causing her to laugh even harder if that's possible.

"karl.. i can't take you seriously with all that paint on your face.." luna falls over, wheezing and laughing.

avery was just laughing at her sister dying. i was at a loss of words as i watched the two laugh. i couldn't help but laugh as well and i grab a tissue, trying to wipe away wet paint. the two eventually calm down, still letting out little laughs now and then. avery was now sitting down on the chair next to me while luna laid on the ground near the window, catching her breath.

"i can't believe luna almost died." avery looks over at her taking deep breaths.

"that shit was RANK. i thought i was going to pass out from how much air was leaving my body." luna heaved.

i chuckle and talk to chat for a bit. the stream lasted a while longer and we ended up showing our paintings near the end. luna got avery's thought and ended up painting a frog.. avery did in fact flip shit when she found out since that's what she supposedly told luna to paint. avery painted a dinosaur taking a walk in a flower field with a sunset behind him. she named him tony.