They started talking about me in a hushed manner.

"Isn't it.. Enzo! Oh god!"

The girl behind me squealed. The thing is I do some modelling too.

And I think its okay to say I have some 'fans'. To be honest modelling was never my aim. My sister who is a photographer, forced me into this.

Of course I couldn't turn her down. Otherwise she would just taunt me at how 'disrespectful' I am.

I am seriously so done with these stares.

I looked back at the girl, she looked like she was in her teens. She immediately flinched when I noticed her.

"U-um hello!"

She said in a slow voice. I am glad she is the only one who noticed me though and not those crazy bunch of people.

"Hey.."

I smiled at her a little. She smiled back her nervous expression disappearing.

"Could you do me favour?"

"Yes!"

She said excitedly. To be honest I wasn't the type of man who is cold and arrogant to girls. I respect women who deserve it.

Like Elle.

"I need to buy a watch for my friend, can you suggest me a good one?"

She nodded immediately and pointed towards the counter.

"That's a limited edition! I think it looks nice!"

I looked towards where she pointed. It was indeed good-looking but kind of fancy. Elle isn't a fan of fancy stuff.

But the watch was just so attractive. I couldn't resist the charm.

"Thanks!"

I thanked her. She nodded firmly and was about to walk away.

"Wait!"

I stopped her. I was kind of scared she would grab people's attention here and expose me.

"It alright, I am not going to ruin your shopping time~"

She giggled at the end. I sighed in relief.

"O-oh.. Thanks, little one."

I said and smiled at her politely.

"How old are you?"

I asked her a bit curious.

"15!"

She whispered. I nodded at her and left the place after thanking her once again.

She was quite matured for a 15 year old.

As I was about to reach out for the limited edition my hand bumped into someone else's hand.

It was Liam.

And my day is ruined. I growl mentally.

"Back off."

Came my rude voice. Liam definitely comes from a rich family, it quite easy to tell because of how he behaves and his clothes.

When he was new I did gave him a chance to attend one of the important meetings and the way act had my mouth hanging in surprise!

We were on good terms initially. But something went wrong and we just got on bad terms.

And ever since I overheard his conversation with Aubrey when says  he likes Elle, I get annoyed just by looking at his face.

I mean, it is not easy to win Elle's heart. Its just not easy! My charms never worked on her how the fuck will Liam get her?

Moreover I have observed that Liam seems to lose control over his tongue and ends up speaking bullshit.

"What? I saw it first!"

"Do I care?"

"Of course not..."

I smirked in satisfaction. He needs to know who is the boss here.

"I am taking it and that's final."

I declared.

"In your dreams Enzo."

He said with a slight frown. The audacity to call your boss that way!

But we are not at workplace so its fine I guess.

I rolled my eyes.

"Could you both please stop?!"

My head turned towards my right. It was Elle. She seemed kind of annoyed.

Then Liam went back to look for another watch, Elle looked at me.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to burst that way."

She mumbled loud enough for me to hear .

I nodded carefully and walked away from there looking for a simple watch.

As I was done with choosing a good watch, me eyes travelled back to where Elle was standing she seem to be staring at a bracelet.

She was staring at it with such an adoration in her eyes.

My eyes softened. If that bracelet makes her happy I'll buy it for her.

With that in my mind I actually bought the bracelet for her.

Now we wait for her birthday.