"I'm surprised you aren't just throwing me out of the plane when we get to Milan," I start, and he gives me a weird look, "Finally sending me back to my father; getting rid of my annoying ass, right?"

I sat up straighter, realizing my joke actually sounded like a decent plan. 

"You aren't doing that, right?" I ask frantically, watching as he started to smirk evilly. 

"I could," was all he said. 

My eyes went wide, and I really hoped that he was joking. 

"Well...don't, please," I roll my lips into a flat line, leaning back into the cushion. 

Good going, Zhara.

~~~

"Why does she sleep so much?"

"I don't know, you carry her!"

"No, Zion would chop off my dick."

"We should just wait for her to wake up."

"Or, we could just wait for him to-"

I pry my eyes open, taking a peek at the loud men. Liam, Isaiah, and Ren all stood outside the open car door, staring at me in the small space. 

"Well, this isn't creepy whatsoever," I mumble, pushing myself up. The men continued staring as I grabbed my bag and hopped out of the car almost like I had been awake and energized the whole drive over here. 

"Zhara, stop holding up my men," his deep accent heated my neck, surrounding my body. I turned to the sound of his voice, watching shamelessly as he stalked towards me, a Palmetto State Armory PSAK-47 in his right hand and the collection of documents I found yesterday in his left. 

"I am doing none of the such."

He gave me an unconvinced look, but it quickly shaded into one of something deeper as his eyes trailed over my figure. He walked faster, acting as if he was determined to do something. Was he gonna shoot me with that thing?

"Keep that goddamn ass covered," he growled into my ear, pulling my large t-shirt over my butt, which was clothed by the short-shorts I had changed into comfortably. 

"Why would you care?" I scoff, shoving his arm off of me. He did not like that. 

"It's mine, not anyone else's," he stated darkly as he slammed the car door shut behind me. The others had already started walking towards the large, duplex-looking building we were parked in front of. He shoved at my waist, forcing me to walk in front of him. 

I knew he only did that to look down at his ass that was attached to my body. 

"What is this place?" I asked as we padded up the stairs.

He came up close next to me when I stopped before the open doors. It smelled odd throughout the rough parts of Milan. 

"We'll find out soon."

We'll?

Did he not know what he was getting us into?

I tried to push the worries away, knowing Zion was smart and careful with his decisions. He wouldn't have made it this far if he was reckless and stupid, and my lungs relied on that thought to stay at a normal pace. 

It would be fine, and we would find my father, and then move on with all of this. 

"Clear," I heard Liam's voice from inside, but it was too dark in there for my eyes to decipher anyone. I sucked in a breath when Zion pulled me in with him, strapping the large gun to his muscled torso. A torso I wanted to run my hands all over.