Somewhere familiar | Chapter 9

Start from the beginning

Octavius: Hi guys!

Harold: He's back! and this time he brought someone special with him! come out, it's ok.

Frisk then walks out from Octavius and now everyone was paying full attention to them.

Ralsei: Kris! another human!

Kris: Huh.

Susie: Now this is really interesting!

Ralsei: What's their name?

Octavius: Frisk.

Ralsei: Aww, I like that name! i'm Ralsei!

Kris: I'm Kris.

Susie: I'm Susie.

Lancer: And i'm lancer!

Octavius: See? they're lovely people!

Susie: What are you doing here anyway? shouldn't you be in your universe?

Octavius: Ah well it's a long story, so get comfortable everyone.

Susie and Lancer stop playing the game and pay attention to Octavius, Harold sits down as well so he can here the full story, and Octavius and Frisk sit on chairs opposite them. Octavius then explains to them the whole story and how he got there, and why he's here and why Frisk is with them.

Octavius finally stops talking and everyone starts to ask their questions.

Harold: So you got here through a broken vortex maker?

Octavius: Yep!

Susie: All I heard was that you were a badass and saved a child.

Lancer: Yeah! so cool!

Octavius: Hehe, thanks you two.

Ralsei: That sounds very eventful, but I can't believe you let Kris go.

Octavius: You would have done the same, there was no way I was going to leave Kris in the wrong universe, they had to get home.

Harold: Speaking of home, how are you going to get back to your universe?

Octavius: Well I was hoping you would know how to help.

Harold: But don't you have your device?

Octavius: If it had charge, I wouldn't be here.

Harold: Well how do you charge it?

Octavius: I would have to steal an entire universe just to get it to 100%, which would leave so many people without a home, so i'm not going to do that.

Harold: Fair point.

Susie: What's going to happen with Frisk?

Octavius: Well we already have one in our universe, but I think they want to stay with me, so if I do get back to my universe they could come with me and we could send the other Frisk home.

Ralsei: Well if they want to stay here then we'll be more than happy to have them.

Octavius: Thanks Ralsei.

Harold: What will you do now?

Octavius: Figure out how to get home, do have a computer? or anything I can use?

Harold: I do! it's in the opposite room to this one! feel free to use it!

Octavius: Great! then i'm going to use it to figure a way out of here.

Ralsei: I'll go make a cake! I think Frisk needs one!

Octavius: Good idea! you're ok to stay here Frisk?