Chapter 7 - colors

A few more rounds passed but everyone was either passed out our drunk beyond belief. I headed to my room hearing footsteps follow behind me. I open the door and the footsteps quickened and as I went to shut the door I was flipped over, the door slammed and soft pink lips are caressing my own.

~

"Dammit Potter." he says before reconnecting our lips and laying us on the bed. "Take your shirt off." he mumbled and I did as so. He connected our lips once more and then trailed his lips down my neck releasing a breathy moan from me. I'm cursing myself for this. He began sucking and nibbling on my neck, turning it all sorts of colors. I'm lucky I don't have class tomorrow.

"Dr- Draco" I begin as he finds another spot on my neck. He hums as I struggle to get words out, "I don- I don't want you to regret this in the morning." he sighs but ultimately agrees. He gets up and so do I, this time getting under his covers and he ends up taking his shirt off.

I pulled myself as close to him as I could. His smell, the radiating heat, the alchohol wasn't needed for him to intoxicate me.

I am literally so gay

Does he know I'm gay? Is he gay? Does he like me like that? Do we have a future together? What if he isn't gay? What if I've made one of the biggest mistakes if my life?

"Draco?" I ask and he hums, "Um, are you gay?" he looks in my direction but not directly at me. "I- I don't know." he sighs. "Don't be upset, we can figure this out." he nods and uses a hand to play with my hair. It's actually quite a soothing sensation, I hum to the touch. "If you keep doing that I'll fall asleep" I admit.

"That's okay" he says sleepily and I close my eyes.

We almost slept until lunch when there was knocking at the door. "You answer it, I switch beds." I whisper, sitting up groggily. "no just put a locking charm and a silencing charm on it and get back here." he whines. I do as told because to be honest, my head hurt too much anyways. "mhm warm" I say as I lay back down next to a very hot, hungover, Draco Malfoy. I wrap my arm around his waist and scoot closer to the heat source. "so comfy" I mumble from the crook of his neck.

That reminds me, isn't my neck supposed to be decorated? It's a good thing and a bad thing all at once. "I can hear you thinking, if you're going to say something just say it." he sighs. "Do you remeber what happened last night?" I ask. "mhm, a lot of kissing, lemme see that neck of yours." he says and I lift up my head "hey it looks like there is room for one more." he retorts, his mouth caressing my neck once again.

"Draco- m.. what do you think you're doing?" I ask, my hand exploring his chest as he changes another part of my neck a different shade. "I'm trying to be in a relationship." he replies after finishing off with my neck. "Well this relationship went from zero to one-hundred real quick, not that I'm complaining." I admit.

"I'm sure you'd rather be in my bed with me than alone in yours." he observed. "That would be true," I admit, "but you're the one that straddled me the first night." I smirk. He whispers in my ear, "I could see when you had stuttered that first night you were also having a gay moment." he says and I blush.

"Okay so maybe I was, what does that prove?" I ask probably knowing the answer already. "You're gay for me Potter." he states. "For you and only you" I reply, attaching my lips to his. It was a slow, passionate kiss. One that meant he was serious about this relationship.

"I could stay here like this all day, here with you." I smile. He hums, agreeing with me and so I squeeze him tight.

I told myself this would be the worst year ever and in two days I've gotten drunk and been given hickeys. Talk about escalation from enemies to lovers huh?

~~~~~~

"He can't just ignore us all day Ronald, especially after getting drunk and not saying a word before going to bed last night!" I complained. I walk upstairs and down to the door that read Malfoy and Potter and pounded my fist on the door.

He had ignored us earlier but it was now way past lunch. I continued to pound on the door but there was no response. "Alohomora" I recited and the door unlocked. I opened the door to see the two roommates in bed, shirtless, "Harry James Potter what do you think you are doing?!" I shout "You could both be naked under those covers for all I know! It would at least be nice to know you had, whatever this was going on," I motioned, "so I didn't have to barge in here!" I finish, both boys red in the face. "Whatever, Ronald and I will be going to lunch and you can sit in here doing whatever it is you two are doing but please tell me next time!" I finished shouting. I locked the door and headed down, Ron was confused and I waved him off, it's not a story for now, it's not even my story to tell.

~~~~~~

"If my head didn't hurt now then it sure does now." I say sighing as I lay back down as the messy-haired boy joined me. "She's just... worried. The mom of the group, she worries about all of us. Sometimes a little too much as you can see." he giggles and I smile.

He has a cute giggle

"What's got you so happy?" he wondered. "Just this pretty boy in my bed" I admitted and his cheeks flushed pink, "Especially with a neck like that." I smirk and he turned a darker color.