Thor chuckled lightly and let go of my hand. He waved at the crowd. "We apologize Midgardians, we will be on our way now." I rolled my eyes and grabbed his wrist. My hand couldn't fully wrap around it, but I still used all of my strength to pull him away from the people. Flashes went on and off as people took pictures and videos of us. Elin was trying to cover her face as she looked around anxiously and walked as near me as she could. I felt like I was dealing with an overly shy child and an overly confident teen.

"Focus Thor. We need to get to the Avengers Tower as soon as possible."

Thor's gallant grin slowly molded into a serious expression as his mind found it's way back to the whole point of our visit to Earth. We had to find Loki and stop him, and for that we needed the help of the Avengers.

"Right." He mumbled. Elin had also regained herself as we walked further away from the empty street.

"It will take too long to walk to the Avengers Tower, so we'll take a cab." I let them know as I stopped in my tracks and held a hand out towards the buzzling street. A few cabs ignored us and I figured we must have looked weird to people who had no idea why we were dressed in armor. I sighed. We had lost a lot of time already. So with a single thought my armor turned into a jean jacket, some jean shorts and a baggy shirt. A cap sat on my head and my feet were tucked into boots. I grinned at my clothes, realizing I had not worn human looking clothes in months.

"What in holy Odin am I wearing?" Elin yelped, looking down at her clothes.

"Oh, you look pleasant your highness." I caught Thor looking Elin up and down. She was wearing a knitted sweater, some pants and tennis shoes while her curls were all pulled into a ponytail made of many tiny corn braids bringing out the pointy shape of her ears. She looked so oddly human that if you didn't pay attention to the inhuman glow of her colorful eyes and her elf ears, you would think she was just another regular human girl making her way to college.

"Those are human clothes." I explained. "We look weird in armor to humans, so most cabs are ignoring us. The more normal we look the faster we get a cab. Also the less risk of Dagrun knowing we followed her here."

Elin nodded, her eyes still glued to the green and blue sweater she was wearing. "Like a disguise?"

I hummed in response, "Just like a disguise."

"May I keep them? The clothes, I mean." Elin's eyes glimmered with excitement as she looked up at me, drifting her attention from her new clothes.

I chuckled as I tried once more to call the attention of a taxi. "These are just illusions, so you can't really keep them. But I promise that if we survive this I'll buy you real ones."

That pleased the princess very much, because her lips kept a huge grin.

With a few waves of my hand, a yellow cab parked right in front of us. So I opened the door. Thor didn't hesitate to file in, but I had to reassure Elin that she wouldn't die by stepping into the car. I felt bad for making the taxi driver wait for so long as I finally managed to get all the three of us inside.

"To the Avengers Tower, please!"

As soon as we arrived, I pushed the two immortals out of the car, paid the taxi driver and hurried towards the tower.

There were some security guards at the the doors who stopped me and Elin and I frowned angrily at them.

"You can't enter the building ma'am." The guy said.

"They are with me." Thor spoke sternly. Thankfully the security guards moved away, though hesitantly, upon recognizing the godly superhero.

The three of us shuffled inside. I didn't wait for anyone to ask us anything, I just ran around the building towards my formerly shared apartment. I was sure someone would be there.