Too Many Emotions, Sometimes(Sirius x Metemorphmagus!Reader

A/n: Y/n is Lily's sister. She is adopted. She is really a pureblood and she is a metamorphmagus. This is about how she accidentally lets her feelings for Sirius slip during school.

Warnings: Swearing, violence, bullying/harassing, and maybe something else, again, I am not entirely sure.

Y/n POV

I sit in the gryffindor common room after classes with my sister and her friends. I am kind of a loner when my sister isn't around. I don't rely on her but I do get harassed by slytherins if her or the Marauders aren't around. Usually I ignore them and walk away but sometimes, they pull me back and hit me. I try to fight back but they are all stronger and bigger than me. No one knows about this. Not even Lily. And she can never know.

I am knocked out of my thoughts when Sirius taps me.

"Hey. Y/n. You good?" Sirius asks me.

I feel my cheeks heat up and my hair starts to turn a pinkish red. I gasp and nod. I am so embarrassed so I grab my book from the floor. I get up without a word and go to my dorm. I look in my mirror and see that my hair is a bright pink. The color of love. Why is this crush on Sirius affecting me so much?

"Um, yeah. I'm fine. I just need some air." I said. I got up and walked out of the common room. As I was walking down the hall, I heard some talking and laughing. As I turned the corner, I heard everything that they were saying very clearly.

"Look at her, she is such a freak"

"A color changing witch, so stupid"

"I bet she can't even do magic"

"Just look at her hair. Ew"

"She would never be able to hide her emotions. She's so obvious"

"She's just an attention seeker"

"Look at her face. Even if she changes, it's still gonna be ugly"

I heard every one of their comments. I've heard them before and other ones as well but, even though I've heard them before, they still affect me.

As I felt my eyes start to get watery, I ran out of the castle to the black lake.

Sirius POV

After Y/n left, I got up and went after her. All because I knew she wasn't fine. I really like Y/n. No, I love Y/n. But I can never tell her because she would never like me back. The most amazing, pretty, unique, and drop dead gorgeous girl in the world would never go for me.

Anyway, I followed behind her quietly. She turned a corner and that's when I heard the most horrid comments. And they were all meant for Y/n. None of them were true of course but they hurt me. When I looked, I saw her running out of the castle. I also saw the group of people that called her those things. I stormed up to them and yelled.

"YOU BLOODY BASTARDS! SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING WOMEN THAT THERE EVER HAS BEEN. AND YOU ALL SHOULD GET CURSED FOR THE WAY YOU TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!" I yelled at them. I threw a sparkle bomb at them and ran outside.

I stopped when I saw a small figure sitting by the black lake under a tree. I walk cautiously up to the figure only to see Y/n curled in a ball, crying into her knees. I kneel down beside her and put my hand on her hand.

Y/n POV

I look up only to see Sirius staring back at me. Without even thinking, I leaned into him. I cried into his chest as I also felt him slowly start to hold me and stroke my sad blue hair.

"Why do I have to like you so much?" I mumble into him. He pulls back and looks at me surprised.

"What?" He asked me.

"Um-nothing." I said as I pulled away more. I look away. But my chin is pulled back and his lips are smashed against mine. It's surprising but I relax soon after. He pulls me closer to him.

After a minute or so, he pulls away and looks into my eyes.

"I like you too, Y/n" he says to me. I smile and kiss him again.

Timeskip

I was sitting on the couch next to my sister and Molly as my two, three year old daughters, Eva and Mia, Molly's three year old twin boys, Fred and George, and Lily's little boy, Harry sitting in the middle as me, Molly, and Lily laugh about the past. As we were listening to Molly's love story of how she met Arthur, I felt a head rest on my neck, arms rest on my pregnant stomach. I felt a few kisses on my neck. When Molly finished, Eva came over to me, moved Sirius's hand, and kissed my stomach, Mia followed suit.

"Sirius. Did you need something?" I asked. He shook his head while still in my neck. My hair changed as I giggled a little while Eva's and Mia's hair changed to a moldy green color, as they both 'ewed' at us. Sirius and I laughed.

"Wanna go to sleep, love? Molly and Lilly can watch the girls." Sirius suggested quietly in my ear.

"I'll ask. Hey Molly, Lily? Would you mind watching the girls for us?" I asked. They nodded. Sirius helped me up and we walked to our guest bedroom. He sat down and I sat against him.

"Do you think you would have loved me even if I weren't a pureblood?" I asked, not even thinking.

"Of course I would've. I'm not like my family." He responded to me.

"I know, and that is one of the many reasons I love you," I mumbled.

"I love you too, love." Sirius said to me as I drifted off into a much needed sleep. 

A/n: I hope this was good and I hope you liked it. Thanks.